Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-06-2011, 07:16 PM
moke64916

My story to enlightenment

My beliefs about God. "The Source. I refer to God as, "The Universe." I was created by it. Therefore I am part of the Universe. I don't see The Universe separate from I. Here is my conclusion based on the universe.
1) Need is an illusion- does the universe need anything.

2) Failure is an illusion- The universe doesn't fail. People in BC times started to see failure. So they though God must fail as well. This leads to the third illusion.

3) The Illusion of Disunity- I was made by the universe, I also believe every human was. I don't see the universe separate from me. I see myself as "WE." As unified. With all humans plants, and everything in the universe.

4) Illusion of Insuffenciecy- There's not enough to go around. I believe there is enough. I think the universe definitely has enough. Infinitely enough.

5) Illusion of Requirement- I don't believe the universe requires anything. I think I was made by the universe, therefore part of it. So I(Us) don't require anything.

6) The illusion of judgement- I don't think the universe judges. That's my opinion. Mankind created the 7th illusion out of this one. The big one.

7) The illusion of Condemnation- I don't think there is such a thing as hell or evil. just negative and positive energy. Since the universe is not seperate from me, I'm not seperate from "I." I will return to where ever that universal pure energy is that gives me life.

8) Illusion of Conditionality- Since condemnination now existed there must be condition. We must use the 1st illusion(need) in order to get what we want. Love/hate relationships. Certain conditions must exist in order for love to exist. When I came to the conclusion that I don't "need" anything in order to feel that loving feeling(positive feelings). He always ended up feeling worse After his high wore off. When I realized that disunity was an illusion I felt loving all the time. i felt really good.

9) The illusion of Superiority- In order to feel superior to others, need must exist. I don't believe the universe is superier to I, because I came from it. I see Disunity as an illusion, so superiority over others desolved. I believe we are all equal.

10) The illusion of Ignorance- Ignoring problems. I believe the universe sees everything because the universe is everything. including I.

Once you believe fully that the first illusion is false, the rest will collapse on themselves. Once "Ourself" realizes thy don't need anything. The other illusions will collapse.
Old 16-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Master
Love this thankyou very very much, brings back memories of when I read Conversation with God book series, this is beautiful and very true.
Thankyou Moke.
Spiritlite.