Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 28-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Experiencer
Angel1 Career prediction

I was given a few readings by professionals , then it makes me so curious i start to try it myself. Last months i was in a little trouble and i asked the oracle cards, it told me twice that a girl younger than me would come. I didnt believe it since i have no female friends who r younger than me. But 1 week later the girl popped up from no where and she just helped me out of that trouble then she left.
I m doing a reading for a dream both yesterday and today, the tarot deck shows me the same card yesterday and today....just havent proved yet, need to wait and see.
I also want to know my career direction, so i did a lot readings but never got an answer......i wonder how to get a clear direction?
I no longer have interest in what i was trained and educated to do, but i dont know what else i can? If i m meant to do this career forever i will obey and try my best to gain interest in it again, but if i m meant to do something else? If my life mission is still hidden?
How can i get it from divination?

Thanks a lot!
Old 01-05-2015, 03:16 AM
Master

I really don't think that the cards are going to tell you what career you are meant to work in. You need to do some thinking on it and meditating on it. What are you drawn to - what would make you happy doing for the rest of your career life?
Old 02-05-2015, 06:55 PM
KaidaMidnight

Hello starnight1,
I agree with Jenny Crow here, I think also that tarot and IMHO any divination tool will not tell you what career to do, that can only be determined my yourself...
What you could do is a tarot reading for insights and guidance as to what steps you can take to better understand why you feel the way you do about your present career, and/or how better to proceed in finding an alternative, by understanding and following the advice the cards suggest, it may help you gain a clearer perspective on the way forward...
Ultimately though it is down to you as to what career you want to pursue, as Jenny said you need to think on it, and then I would say, do what you feel and think is right for you..
Hope all works out for you..
Old 04-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaidaMidnight
Hello starnight1,
I agree with Jenny Crow here, I think also that tarot and IMHO any divination tool will not tell you what career to do, that can only be determined my yourself...
What you could do is a tarot reading for insights and guidance as to what steps you can take to better understand why you feel the way you do about your present career, and/or how better to proceed in finding an alternative, by understanding and following the advice the cards suggest, it may help you gain a clearer perspective on the way forward...
Ultimately though it is down to you as to what career you want to pursue, as Jenny said you need to think on it, and then I would say, do what you feel and think is right for you..
Hope all works out for you..
The tarot card is directing me to work on my healing and talking with higherself, but it has so many layers, one after another, and it seems no ends....it seems there is always a new layer to work on.....so it makes me lose patience and direction now:(....i guess my higherself wants me to have a total transformation, but my lowerself is losing patience. The current career was determined by my lowerself or ego in the past, it no longer fuctions for me,but the new direction not show up...
so, i need patience.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Experiencer
There are card decks (tarot and oracle) out there that can point you to a general area for a career. Though that is also the downside of using cards to read, you can't get anymore specific information from what the card says.

When you are in the right place in your life, more information will be revealed to you. You only get one or a few pieces at a time. Then when you move forward and get to point B, another piece will be revealed to you. Everything happens in Divine Timing.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Suspended
Knower

you can check your career predictions at yes i can change. it's a very good and accurate astrology prediction website by guru Gd vashist ji. All the predistions are very true.
For more info : http://www.yesicanchange.com/webyes/Default.aspx