Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-05-2018, 01:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369
hello, I am no expert and quite new to crystal work. I don't know if to consider myself an Empath because I don't want to limit my potential or abilities especially since I don't really know what I am or what my spiritual abilities are. I have a sense for a few things however I can comfortably say that I am very intuitive and I take that as an inner essence of my soul/higher connected soul.

Anyways, I too am a sponge for energy and information and I don't ever seem to be full so I do my best to make sure that what is around me to be soaked in, is all good, however this is not always in my control. What is in my control is how I react to my feelings and experiences. I found online an Orgone crystal and what I got was infused with Citrine and cast in a clear resin. These combined properties for me are an amplification of healing and love and whatever intention I have. So if i intend to be protected, i feel this quite consciously. When I wear this crystal I feel very powerfully at peace, like I can subtly feel all through me that I am prepared (for whatever may come along) I have read up about people using Orgone to heal the sky's; to stop the chem's and energies from falling down on us (I don't know I haven't tried this myself) (However I have cleared the sky myself just by believing in my intent and waving away what was not naturally supposed to be there.)

This has proved very powerful for me and I have noticed that my soul destiny doesn't always require me to wear it and I only find myself picking it up or being drawn to it when I am in need of assistance and I like to consider that the assistance is my own as my energies and intentions are only being amplified. This crystal from what I can gather does NOT need cleansing or charging and is a constant. I am speaking as honestly as I can for how it has made me feel when interacting with it. Again, I am new to the terminology and in the workings of crystals but what I do trust is my gut, my instinct, my inner-guide, me. Which I think is what counts the most.

I believe strongly that everything happens for a reason whether we know it or not so if one day I forget to wear my crystal its because I wasn't meant to and in this realization I can then find peace by knowing that I didn't even need (or think that i needed) to use the crystal. Such a happy and satisfying thought

Inner-light: I have just ordered some obsidian as I have some strong work to go through with myself.

I hope I have been some help just as much as the help I received just from visiting your post. Today I feel really blessed and clear and I am not wearing the crystal so I am happy.

blessings to all and nameste

Hi there; the orgone sounds lovely; I keep eyeing them because they are beautiful but was never sure what they were for; I'll probably end up getting one; sounds like something nice to have by my bedside. They seem like they would be fun to make as well. The clearing the sky's thing sounds beautiful as well; I've heard of people doing that by intention but the idea is powerful and beautiful. I shall try next time I see a chem trail. I think you will be very pleased with obsidian; I have worked with some pieces for only short periods of my life but when I was; it was amazing; wonderful for discharging energy. Thank you for your kind words; best wishes to you! ^ ^
Old 25-05-2018, 01:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Here are a few that I have used that are more gentle in nature. I have to agree on Rose Quartz as it opens the heart and this for Empaths is the part that we need to learn to control the most so that we are grounded. When we find that balance with grounding and protections such as energy walls, then Rose Quartz is nice to bring in for a peaceful nights rest.

Snowflake Obsidian aids in clearer and more logical thinking. Carry this stone to keep others from taking advantage. This stone will reveal what needs to be changed in life to assist one in advancing.

Fluorite helps to ground excessive energy, particularly mental, emotional and nervous energy. It is a powerful healer; it affects all the chakras as well as mental attitudes. It is excellent for use in cleansing the aura...it is known to ride the aura of cording (unwanted attached energy lines from other people).

All Tourmalines are said to enhance understanding, increase self-confidence and amplify psychic energies. They are told to neutralize negative energies, dispel fear and grief as well as aid in concentration and communication.

Crystal Quartz is the ultimate "anything-stone" as it radiates all the color vibrations within the spectrum of light and thus can be utilized and programmed for any use which bring light and energy into our spiritual bodies. A "stone of the mind", quartz can be used to imprint with any energy or information and helps to focus the mind, aides in concentration and enhances mental ability.

A strong protection gemstone, jasper sustains and supports during times of stress. Jasper is one of the oldest known gemstones. It is mentioned in the Bible several times. Jasper is a strong securing gemstone. It is a stability gemstone. It is a powerful protection against things that are not good for you and it eases emotional stresses, making it a wonderful gemstone to have in your home.

Topaz is a powerful stone in the way that quartz is. It is a balancing and calming stone that balances emotions, releases tension, balances emotions, and can bring joy. Yellow topaz counteracts bad moods, and calms irritability caused by lack of sleep. This color also can detoxify the body to help with tissue regeneration. Place on the bodies of those moving on to the next realm, to help with a peaceful transition.

Lynn

Snowflake obsidian sounds lovely; I actually plan on getting black obsidian, then mahogany obsidian; have you used this one before? It's really very beautiful. I will look into snowflake obsidian as well. I think obsidian is my favorite crystal although I have very limited experience with it; that will hopefully change soon. It's strange as I love quartz but rarely get it...I've owned quartz before but lost them all I think I need some; I totally believe they can be programmed for anything; my aqua aura quartz feels very powerful and pretty sure it is mostly just quartz. Today I stopped by a small shop at my local nature center and got myself a quartz crystal cluster/geode, some pyrite, bloodstone, and some swirly blue and white stone not sure what it is. Thanks so much; in addition to a big chunk of obsidian to sleep next to I think I've decided tourmaline is what I'll be getting to wear.
Old 25-05-2018, 01:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Here are a few that I have used that are more gentle in nature. I have to agree on Rose Quartz as it opens the heart and this for Empaths is the part that we need to learn to control the most so that we are grounded. When we find that balance with grounding and protections such as energy walls, then Rose Quartz is nice to bring in for a peaceful nights rest.

Snowflake Obsidian aids in clearer and more logical thinking. Carry this stone to keep others from taking advantage. This stone will reveal what needs to be changed in life to assist one in advancing.

Fluorite helps to ground excessive energy, particularly mental, emotional and nervous energy. It is a powerful healer; it affects all the chakras as well as mental attitudes. It is excellent for use in cleansing the aura...it is known to ride the aura of cording (unwanted attached energy lines from other people).

All Tourmalines are said to enhance understanding, increase self-confidence and amplify psychic energies. They are told to neutralize negative energies, dispel fear and grief as well as aid in concentration and communication.

Crystal Quartz is the ultimate "anything-stone" as it radiates all the color vibrations within the spectrum of light and thus can be utilized and programmed for any use which bring light and energy into our spiritual bodies. A "stone of the mind", quartz can be used to imprint with any energy or information and helps to focus the mind, aides in concentration and enhances mental ability.

A strong protection gemstone, jasper sustains and supports during times of stress. Jasper is one of the oldest known gemstones. It is mentioned in the Bible several times. Jasper is a strong securing gemstone. It is a stability gemstone. It is a powerful protection against things that are not good for you and it eases emotional stresses, making it a wonderful gemstone to have in your home.

Topaz is a powerful stone in the way that quartz is. It is a balancing and calming stone that balances emotions, releases tension, balances emotions, and can bring joy. Yellow topaz counteracts bad moods, and calms irritability caused by lack of sleep. This color also can detoxify the body to help with tissue regeneration. Place on the bodies of those moving on to the next realm, to help with a peaceful transition.

Lynn

Snowflake obsidian sounds lovely; I actually plan on getting black obsidian, then mahogany obsidian; have you used this one before? It's really very beautiful. I will look into snowflake obsidian as well. I think obsidian is my favorite crystal although I have very limited experience with it; that will hopefully change soon. It's strange as I love quartz but rarely get it...I've owned quartz before but lost them all I think I need some; I totally believe they can be programmed for anything; my aqua aura quartz feels very powerful and pretty sure it is mostly just quartz. Today I stopped by a small shop at my local nature center and got myself a quartz crystal cluster/geode, some pyrite, bloodstone, and some swirly blue and white stone not sure what it is. Thanks so much; in addition to a big chunk of obsidian to sleep next to I think I've decided tourmaline is what I'll be getting to wear.
Old 25-05-2018, 06:02 AM
Knower

So I ended up getting tourmaline to wear; and I got a chunk of black obsidian to ground and protect during sleep. I decided I'll keep wearing the rose quartz because I just love the energy and the look and it opens up and soothes my heart...lately I've had issues with blocking off too much...it's really a fine balance between too open and closed off so I prefer to just stay open while being protected. I am thinking of getting some ocean jasper...not sure when. I found some moonstone beads I bought awhile back and made myself a bracelet from them; not so much for protection but for further developing and trusting intuition.
Old 25-05-2018, 06:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlioness6
Try a very powerful crystal that deflects bad vibes and negativity against us and also own negativity thoughts, which is Labradorite. This can used as a palm stone to sleep with during the night, and as a pendant or earring during the day.

Thank you; I've been really really drawn to labradorite...I will have to get some soon. I've been interested for years as some others but havn't gotten around to it. I love the palm stones! The ones I like are a bit pricey though. XD
Old 09-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Ascender

Hi,

Just in case...

PSYCHIC PROTECTION CRYSTALS by Ethan Lazzerini.
The Modern Guide To Psychic Self-Defence With Crystals For Empaths & Highly Sensitive People

https://www.ethanlazzerini.com/books...tion-crystals/

I hope you find your answers. Good luck.