Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-03-2018, 03:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Is that true/

My dad passed away a year ago. Since two days after he passed, I felt him around me. I know he is there because first I see a bright light in front of my eyes and then hear him talking to me in my mind. If my sister asks him questions , he will give answers to me. He tells me to tell my sister things without even me knowing what the questions were. It is more obvious when I visit him in his resting place, he was extremely close to me and my sister, it happens almost every day and it is so real. He even said he and two other people will be by my side and help me to help others.

Can this be real? Can any one please help me.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
My dad passed away a year ago. Since two days after he passed, I felt him around me. I know he is there because first I see a bright light in front of my eyes and then hear him talking to me in my mind. If my sister asks him questions , he will give answers to me. He tells me to tell my sister things without even me knowing what the questions were. It is more obvious when I visit him in his resting place, he was extremely close to me and my sister, it happens almost every day and it is so real. He even said he and two other people will be by my side and help me to help others.

Can this be real? Can any one please help me.

Hi 😊 read a thread I posted about a similar thing. The replies I got will hopefully reassure you! I will private message you maybe as I can’t post the link.

This post shouldn’t be on this thread, by the way. I know it’s confusing at first but you can create a new thread from the thread list (which appears after you choose a topic). For example you would click ‘Angels and Guides’ and many members threads would appear. You want to create a new thread, not post on a thread someone has already made
Old 28-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
One night while in a corner in my basement, dark area, a bright flash of light occurred right next to me, just lasted for a brief second. It wasn't an electrical short or anything like that. I really don't know what it was. At the time, I was practicing methods of opening the third eye, for a few weeks. I figured it had something to do with that.

You never know and wouldn't that be great to have that fully functional. None of us should have a rusty 3rd eye!
Old 30-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I wasn't sure where to put this.....

I was washing the pots in the sink yesterday afternoon when I saw a bright flash like a camera flash that lasted a split second if that and I carried on washing up like it was normal to see things like that, but it isn't normal for me.

The light was brighter than any light I've ever seen but it wasn't white, it was 'silver.' Has anybody experienced anything like that? The view out of the kitchen window is of hills and fields.

In general it looks like you experienced a flasher. It is a common physical condition of the eye. Many people suffer from them. My wife suffers from them. It usually takes as much as 20 minutes for the light to go away. Flashers come in different colors and shapes. Sometimes it is white. Sometimes it is many colors.
In my lifetime I have had my vision center taken over by a spirit within my self. then I would be shown what it wanted me to see.
But that was a spiritual encounter. I believe you had a standard physical effect which is very common. Nothing to worry about but you can discuss it with your eye doctor.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
In general it looks like you experienced a flasher. It is a common physical condition of the eye. Many people suffer from them. My wife suffers from them. It usually takes as much as 20 minutes for the light to go away. Flashers come in different colors and shapes. Sometimes it is white. Sometimes it is many colors.
In my lifetime I have had my vision center taken over by a spirit within my self. then I would be shown what it wanted me to see.
But that was a spiritual encounter. I believe you had a standard physical effect which is very common. Nothing to worry about but you can discuss it with your eye doctor.

If it takes 20 mins for the light to go away, it doesn't sound like what I experienced. The spiritual encounter you had, am I correct in thinking it was a lower entity?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Experiencer

This has just happened to me and my 3 year old daughter
It's not the first time I have seen things in our bedroom, usually tiny blue lights, shadows, just awareness of not being alone. But this is the first time she has picked up on it. So I saw the flash. A golden flash, out of the corner of my eye, sort of, but also in my line of vision. It was near the window so could well have been some car lights perhaps through the edges of the curtains but ... my daughter turned round to look and then said what was that? I said what happened, she said there was a crash noise. I didnt hear a noise. I became acutely aware of a presence in the room but did not pick up who or what. Just weird. The impression I got was cross-dimensional, as if this visitor was from somewhere else.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
This has just happened to me and my 3 year old daughter
It's not the first time I have seen things in our bedroom, usually tiny blue lights, shadows, just awareness of not being alone. But this is the first time she has picked up on it. So I saw the flash. A golden flash, out of the corner of my eye, sort of, but also in my line of vision. It was near the window so could well have been some car lights perhaps through the edges of the curtains but ... my daughter turned round to look and then said what was that? I said what happened, she said there was a crash noise. I didnt hear a noise. I became acutely aware of a presence in the room but did not pick up who or what. Just weird. The impression I got was cross-dimensional, as if this visitor was from somewhere else.

This is a great experience Seenthelight, thanks for sharing
Old 05-04-2018, 05:47 AM
Suspended
Sometimes i get flashes of light too, i see them out the corner of my eye, sometimes when i just wake up some white flashes are around, sometimes iv also seen blue ones too, some other people i know see them as well and have seen them at the same time, i believe these are beings in other dimensions or maybe also our own energy field at times too.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I wasn't sure where to put this.....

I was washing the pots in the sink yesterday afternoon when I saw a bright flash like a camera flash that lasted a split second if that and I carried on washing up like it was normal to see things like that, but it isn't normal for me.

The light was brighter than any light I've ever seen but it wasn't white, it was 'silver.' Has anybody experienced anything like that? The view out of the kitchen window is of hills and fields.

I have experienced occasions where I would catch in my peripheral vision wavering lines with rainbow colors. Almost prism like in their appearance like light being refracted. But if I turn my eyes towards them they will move out of my line of vision as if I can't look directly at them. I was told by someone that this was something that was being projected from myself within my surroundings and coming from within rather than something manifesting on it's own. It would show itself for up to a few hours but then disappear until maybe weeks later I would experience it again.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Ascender

Have you had any spiritual or paranormal encounters or experiences since seeing the light? Also, was it an internal thing or something external?

I have experienced the flash of light when your third eye opens so I can tell you how that felt, although I'm not sure this is the same thing. When my third eye opened I saw a flash of light, it was brief and internal, and it only happened once.