Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 16-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Predicting the future.

I don't quite know how to tell this story sens i have been keeping it to myself for the past few years but i have to talk to someone about it.

To start of i want everyone to know that i'm not that spiritual of a person, but i do have a scientific curiosity. I want to believe but until i experience more i just can't.
So back to the story.
Like i said this took place a few years ago and during the time i was living full time with my parents. During that period i was also into a few controlled substances (i know your now suppose to talk about that here but its not to focus of the story) and my parents was not a fan of this.
One day I'm on my way over to a friend house and i get this pit in my stomach and i just know something is wrong, but i brush it of as paranoia.
Later when i am on my way home i get the same feeling but this time there is more to it. I just know that my parents found my stash, but only parts of it, and the more i think about it the more sure i am that witch items where found and witch weren't.

To this day i have no idea how i was able to KNOW what was found before i was confronted.

If anyone has experienced something similar or has some insight they can share i would love to here from you.
Old 16-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

Remember that while your under your parents roof it is their roof not yours. While I am not a fan of "snooping" my kids know well that I put their wash away in their rooms. That I am the one that cleans in there, and that I do HOLD the right to look at their stuff in my home.

This house I live in has "stash" in it when I moved in, so I understand more the hiding places there are out there. Doing home renovations I found them. So no place is a good hiding place.

If they found something really alarming they would have spoke to you direct I am sure. If one is on the path of things that are not legal then watch for that. Its not a good path to go down.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Experiencer
I would say you have some bond with parents, through which they sended energy, maybe anger or something and you felt it.