Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 07-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Master
The thing that really made me mad is you called me wrong by your definition of assumption, but by the simple nature of speaking I was talking to someone else about my own definition of assumption.

you basically shoved yourself into my conversation, then told me I was wrong because I don't see the same way as you.

Forgive me for replying with a little bit of spice to the person who I wasn't talking to and who began our interaction with some very insulting behaviors.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
The thing that really made me mad is you called me wrong by your definition of assumption, but by the simple nature of speaking I was talking to someone else about my own definition of assumption.

you basically shoved yourself into my conversation, then told me I was wrong because I don't see the same way as you.

Forgive me for replying with a little bit of spice to the person who I wasn't talking to and who began our interaction with some very insulting behaviors.

Shivatar. I apologize. I did not mean to offend you. To explain my actions, so that you can understand the psychological reasoning for why I did what I did. A thought experiment for you.

Imagine that you have a genetic disorder that enabled for you to be overweight much more quickly than your friend who couldn't gain any body mass and no matter how much they ate, they would stay skinny. You, in essence, maintained a mass more easily then your friend. If this was not a desert environment, aka you hypothetically lived in a third world county that is a desert, would your genetic disorder, of being able to hold more mass from food/water, be considered wrong, a curse, or is it considered a blessing, or right?

So what is the answer? If you possess the genetic disorder/blessing of storing more mass than your average counterpart vs. not being able to store mass no matter how much you ate - what is right in the grand scheme of things?

Behind both situations - lies the truth - there is no such thing as being wrong or right, as wrong and right, or yin and yang/christians god and Lucifer/positive and negative forces, is only valid within situations or context. For the Yin and the Yang to coalesce, it must be maintained within a context - in the classic picture, this is better known as the circle.

Think outside the box. They should have made the saying - think outside the circle. How does one determine if they are inside of something or not? What are the boundaries of anything? The truth is you have no control over anything. It is merely a belief that you do.

You decided to live a human life beforehand. By placing yourself inside a human body, you are bound by human laws - the social ones are up for you to decide for yourself. By placing yourself inside a circle, you are bound by those circle laws. Even if they are artificial. This is no different then placing yourself inside a car, in which you naturally inherit all qualities of that car - such as speed - regardless of your predisposition on the matter. Universal laws do not need your consent.

Regardless of our emotional involvement, the divine principles prove that what we believe and what we perceive to be in actuality means nothing. What matters is only movement. Much like the flow of a uninterrupted river, movement and direction creates transformation a catalyst towards something of new. We have many symbols, terms, language, that define this construct. It is god, it is higher self, it is divine - all language that means the same thing, yet each possesses a distinct form.

Regarding your reasoning, you believe to be conversing with the OP. In actuality, you aren't, you're conversing with everyone - in more ways than you even realize. The reason for this is because you, and most humans, underestimate yourself - and what you are truly capable of doing. You estimate exactly what is going on behind the scenes of everyday reality. I am no exception to this.

Remember, your very intelligent, use those gifts to better yourself and not fall prey to the disillusion of the self. You wanted to know if there truly are psychics capable of the feat, I told you there are, and I even added that you are no exception, you are also capable of the feat, just not the present you. The future you. But that is not my place, that is up for you to decide.

Here's something to consider: Logic = Duality. Two words derived of the same meaning, yet with distinct syntax/purpose.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:00 AM
Master
I'm pretty sure Nikola Tesla did just that.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:06 AM
Guide
Well I say yes, Every one is psychic some are less some are more.
What is psychic its related to body, mind and soul.
Scientists too are part of this.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
What matters is only movement.

You are like a master of evasion haha. thanks for the tip about movement though.

------------------------------------

Also I was thinking, being enlightened is not such a good idea.

Wanting detatchment from the material world basically means there is no deeper drive for meaning and no fear of death. What I'm finding is that without the fear of death there is a lot less stress, and stress is practically an essential part of modern life.

Without stress we wouldn't do much of anything productive, we'd just sit around all day enjoying the small things.

----------

basically I'm saying I've tried to be very spiritual, and I found it's at conflict with trying to build a better life for myself in the material world. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but for the life of me I can't seem to give a damn about making more money, getting more financial security, changing the world in a positive way, etc.

come to think of it, I must be doing it wrong. To be enlightened ought to be perfect, if I let go of my material attachments and they return, there should be meaning to that. I ought not to condemn them as material attachments simply because they resurface after I try to let go. When I think of love and let that go (its an earthly attachment), it resurfaces, and I see that as a good sign. So im in the process of trying to see material attachment as a good thing too.

---------------------------------
Old 08-11-2016, 07:52 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Wanting detatchment from the material world basically means there is no deeper drive for meaning and no fear of death. What I'm finding is that without the fear of death there is a lot less stress, and stress is practically an essential part of modern life.

Without stress we wouldn't do much of anything productive, we'd just sit around all day enjoying the small things.

Quote:
come to think of it, I must be doing it wrong. To be enlightened ought to be perfect, if I let go of my material attachments and they return, there should be meaning to that.

All rivers lead to the ocean.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
All rivers lead to the ocean.

another evade... not sure why im suprised.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Experiencer

I believe its most definitely possible to do this. I've seen plenty of times how accurate psychics can be, but I also see that they don't control what information comes through to them. And I really wonder about this, do spirits influence what information comes through to a psychic. I have a "friend" who is a genuine psychic medium. During a critical time in my life, when a big downfall was about to happen, she did a reading on my, and she was incredibly accurate about things, she picked up things about a person I had been staying with, about his intentions and also about something we would do together in the future. But she told me absolutely nothing about the downfall, she could have helped me immensely and saved me so much suffering if she had told me about the consequences of an upcoming decision.

Another psychic in the past, she basically only told me what I should do to avoid this downfall (this has been 10 years in the making).

As for scientific discovery, I'm talking about using psychic intuition to guide ones ability to make discoveries. For example, I studied as a chemist and so much of drug discovery is done through trial and error. Discovering new chemical reactions which revolutionise chemistry, much of that happens through constantly testing things out. But some big discoveries have been made by scientists who received visions through dreams. The guy who discovered the structure of the benzene ring, it came to him symbolically in a dream.

What I'm talking about is using psychic intuition to guide oneself, in a similar way to how one uses their understanding of scientific theory to guide their experiments.
Old 27-01-2017, 07:17 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
Can you use your psychic abilities to uncover the mechanisms of physics/science, and learn about how things work? This would be such a profoundly valuable thing when it comes to medicine.

James: Yes. This is precisely what is happening in many areas of life. We are all sensitives in one way or another. One does not need to be an acknowledged psychic. Even the most conservative among us are sensitive. Consider the Christian preacher who gets ideas "from God". Those who specialize in engineering or science or medicine, or business, for instance, apply their minds to a problem. Often this results in them unknowingly accessing information which is then sensed by them as "ideas". This process is commonly called "intuition" but what is intuition if it isn't psychic activity? There are two areas of human mind. First is the lower, rational mind. Second is the higher, intuitional mind Yes, yes and yes. You are on to a great truth.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is a "gift" we are given when we come into this life and its not something that we have I feel full control of, as it is a Divine thing we have with us. I spent a year in a "Study Group" at a University and looking back on it I was more a "lab rat" than a person there. They were testing things like Remote Viewing and ESP and Telepathy ( something so many even in the military have tried to harness and use), but there is no set control of this.

I have come to accept that at times I "see things" yet I can not change the outcome of them or use what I know to bring forth justice but still I see it. At times its preparing me for helping the family that somehow finds me to help them understand the loss.

We as of yet can not go on the stand to testify to what we see or sense as there has to be hard physical evidence present for a conviction and rightly so, but too at times I see a victim's case in full but there is no way to find that link of evidence to prove it. In this I have to like others like me surrender it to the Universe that justice will be found.

It is like an underground World that we walk in at times we are called to help or call into help and then we hide away, as we can not testify. Science wants to understand on some levels and on other levels want to control things.

I do not feel that the 6th Sense will ever be something that Science is able to fully harness unless they create someone that they bring forth someone they have full control over. I do not feel we as humans can ever be fully programmed. Lets hope that Science just lets sleeping dogs lay.

Lynn