Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 01-07-2016, 05:01 AM
Pathfinder

Can You Predict my Future

Myself Kaivalya Gandhe , I heard that people knowing Divination Can predict the future, can you predict My Future ?
Old 01-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Knower
i can predict your future to the very end .. at the end you gonna die. In between from now to then, hopefully you will live ....
Old 01-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique Enigma
i can predict your future to the very end .. at the end you gonna die. In between from now to then, hopefully you will live ....
How i will Die , Can you please tell me , Will My Enemies remain alive after my deaths?.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:53 AM
Master
An old woman, huddled in the night on a bed in a moderate to small size house, 2nd floor or near the top floor, with much family below downstairs that loves her. But it is in the night that you go, so no goodbyes, it is peaceful for you and your family grieves later. it is the natural cycle of life and death, nothing to worry about, now go live a good life. That is all I've seen.

Yes, some enemies will remain after you die, and some will die before you. Nothing to worry about, rather ask what lessons do my enemies teach me? Do they teach me when to be angry? when to be compassionate? or do I react without thinking and let my enemies stay as enemies.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
An old woman, huddled in the night on a bed in a moderate to small size house, 2nd floor or near the top floor, with much family below downstairs that loves her. But it is in the night that you go, so no goodbyes, it is peaceful for you and your family grieves later. it is the natural cycle of life and death, nothing to worry about, now go live a good life. That is all I've seen.

Yes, some enemies will remain after you die, and some will die before you. Nothing to worry about, rather ask what lessons do my enemies teach me? Do they teach me when to be angry? when to be compassionate? or do I react without thinking and let my enemies stay as enemies.
Thanks now please Answer my 2 Questions -:
1) Will My Biggest enemy will die before me ?
2) One of my Neighbor told me that in previous birth i was killed by wolves , Will in this Birth Wolves will kill me or not ?
Old 02-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Pathfinder
Those who inquire about their future usually just want to know that they will be okay, that there is hope.

I can tell you with 99.99% certainty that all will be well for you at some point in your chronological future. In the end, the end of ends, we all reach completion and wholeness and fulfillment, no matter what winding path we take to get there.
Modern Shaman. Sorceress. Energy worker. Astral, out-of-body, dream traveler. Truth-seeker. Reality augmenter. Spirit worker. Ethereal warrior. Shapeshifter. Middle Path walker. That crazy woman with all the wild stories. Proud flyer of the Freak banner.

See you on the flipside, baby.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohamfan11
Thanks now please Answer my 2 Questions -:
1) Will My Biggest enemy will die before me ?
2) One of my Neighbor told me that in previous birth i was killed by wolves , Will in this Birth Wolves will kill me or not ?

Maybe. If you do not seek to lighten your heart what you hold in your heart will weight it down and you will die much younger than you could have lived. If you seek to make amends with who has become your enemy, you won't have to worry about holding things in your heart.

I did not see wolves. I seen a man with the face of a wolf and a blazing sword. I seen you in anger opposing this force, and I seen you fall.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Maybe. If you do not seek to lighten your heart what you hold in your heart will weight it down and you will die much younger than you could have lived. If you seek to make amends with who has become your enemy, you won't have to worry about holding things in your heart.

I did not see wolves. I seen a man with the face of a wolf and a blazing sword. I seen you in anger opposing this force, and I seen you fall.
How i Fall against them ,why they were my enemies ? please tell me ? and what was i in previous birth ?
Old 05-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

No one can predict a future path, they can only see "possible" directions life might go in. The future is not something that is set to happen it set in a time frame. There are so many things that can alter a future path.

I would look to what is happening in life now and how one can set foundations to build on a future. Setting goals to where you would like life to get to, then start working towards them.

Lynn
Old 07-07-2016, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohamfan11
How i Fall against them ,why they were my enemies ? please tell me ? and what was i in previous birth ?

you ask too much, and worry too much. I am not unique, many others can do what I do, go to them from now on. Being so far away from you makes my abilities incredibly weakened and I only indulge them because I see you are in great suffering.

Why does it matter what you were in a previous birth? Your ability to remember past lives is tied to your spiritual growth, if your past life is causing you anxiety, perhaps going higher spiritually will be the answer for you. Then you can first hand experience your past lives.

As for your neighbor, maybe he is a good seer, maybe you were a wolf last life, maybe not. Why does it matter so? One form is good as another....

You fall as all humans fall, by opposing forces greater than yourself and thinking you could stop them. Maybe I saw an angry person, and if you stay angry then you will die younger than you could have lived.

I know it seems like life has dealt you a difficult hand, I hope you seek to make more friends and less enemies, and to be the best person you can be in this life.

This is my last message to you.