Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-08-2018, 05:45 AM
Master
Trapped in house, new house and train station dream

Dreamt me and Chloe were going to a new home in Bexley. On the way we had to cross through some fields. There was a house and this man captured us when we walked past. We couldn't get out the house for ages but eventually we managed to sneak out at night. We was running across the field and there was a hole in the bush, I knew once we got through there we would be free. We made it and got to the house in Bexley. My family were there helping us clean the place ready to live in, there was a lot to throw away. When we was inside there was a storm of giant hailstones, they were like footballs and some come through the open windows into the living room. I was sitting on the sofa sorting out my bag of stuff and my mum was being nit picky and a bit wild with my brother Louie. The landlady text saying they were breaking her rules and then she was there speaking to them and keeping an eye on them. Then we was leaving to go back to our old homes, we had to go through some posh area of shops to get to the station. There was a part with my dad where he bought us some food and a guy was asking questions and he got us through the situation I can't remember the details. We was at the train station waiting for the train, it said there was one in 5 mins and one 10 mins after that. Dad said shouldn't you get up on the platform but I said it was ok. Then the train pulled up. I had a chair with a bag on top and was able to get onto the train through a gap in the fence when everyone was scrambling up the stairs to the platform. I sat down with my stuff and Sami shouted out my name smiling and waving, she was with Michael. They started talking to me, I said how are things ticking and they laughed at my use of words. I said hang on a minute as I hadn't said bye or waved to my family but the train had already left so I thought I'd text them. I turnt back to talk to Sami and Michael but they looked a bit disgruntled I'd cut them off and didn't carry on speaking to them. I was just looking at them and the children they was with, they are English but them and the children looked as though they were from Thailand and Mexico.
Old 22-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Master
dnt why me u is dreams of trainn stasonss lattlly

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Master
I know! I saw your dream and thought the same, we seem to have similar dreams at certain times :)
Old 22-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Master
yep yday bac to fnt clockk train stsason to day trainss stadon bombin just wondin if we get in premnisonss we r
coz iv had lots of thm ovr yrs ihav
its lk we tryn to warn seten peple dnt go to teainn stasonss to dayit happendd to me yrs go befe 7/7 bominss id bean dreamss of trainss stasons getin blownn up it tim i did not hav internett
but id flt gultyy for agessa im lk why cud inot saved thees peppl i no now it wz mnt to be
but 2 days of teainn stasonns bacto frnt clockk thn to day train stasonss bombins in m lk wot hav i dreamt of i new frins she wz pscyic thw dreams she wz ammazin lady who i deeply misss i cud of lisstonn to he all day on premnsonss she had

Old 23-08-2018, 08:23 AM
Master
I see, I haven't really thought of it being premonitions before but they could be! Are you in the UK? Maybe see if anything happens. I've looked up train station dreams and trains and it seems to relate to having transitions in life, but then the specific details in the dream expand on the meaning more. Not sure what the dream means to me yet. Sometimes something happens in life, and I remember a dream I had in the past that pointed towards what happened, but I only realise after or when I make that connection.
Old 23-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Master
the house you are in is your spiritual self
any from of transport including walking, refer to your spiritual journey
Old 23-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Master
Thank you Rah nam!
Old 23-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I see, I haven't really thought of it being premonitions before but they could be! Are you in the UK? Maybe see if anything happens. I've looked up train station dreams and trains and it seems to relate to having transitions in life, but then the specific details in the dream expand on the meaning more. Not sure what the dream means to me yet. Sometimes something happens in life, and I remember a dream I had in the past that pointed towards what happened, but I only realise after or when I make that connection.

yes liv in uk yes liv near a trainn stason i no had aner dream abot audrom exsldin i did evn gra gary colman cum to sea me in dream sum dreams iv had yrs go befre web i can still remebrr thm i can