Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

your experience with soul retrieval.

lately my thoughts about sexual abuse and ocd have been affecting me and i have been treating myself with kindness. however, i really want to try soul retrieval. I got a good feeling when i read about it. i just wanted to know if someone else has done this. i live in the Uk and i cant find anybody who does this near me 😭
Old 10-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Master

"Soul retrieval" triggers in my mind the name Bruce Moen, who recently passed. You can check his books and youtube videos. There are many others too.

I don't quite understand what does "soul retrieval" have to do with sexual abuse and ocd. Maybe you're talking about something completely different than "soul retrieval".
Old 10-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
"Soul retrieval" triggers in my mind the name Bruce Moen, who recently passed. You can check his books and youtube videos. There are many others too.

I don't quite understand what does "soul retrieval" have to do with sexual abuse and ocd. Maybe you're talking about something completely different than "soul retrieval".

that is the area in my life which i struggle with. i was just stating what my problem was and was wondering if someone had gone through something similar
Old 12-08-2018, 02:16 AM
Master

Sorry. It seems we mean different things by "soul retrieval".
Old 12-08-2018, 04:21 AM
Knower

I have heard soul retrieval used in relation to retrieving the fragments of a soul. For instance, is someone suffers a trauma, a part of them may disengage. A shaman I knew practiced this type of retrieval. Perhaps find a shaman to do a journey with you?
Old 17-08-2018, 05:05 AM
Master
For a long time now, I have been putting off getting a soul retrieval done, because I didn't really know what it was, or what it entailed...but I have reached the point where I can put this off no longer.

I just returned from my psychiatrist...I needed to get some forms signed for Social Services..however, my shrink refused to sign them, with the words; "in my professional opinion, you do NOT have a mental illness of any kind" and so I be like "whatchoo on about?... that's news to everybody else ever since I was born...why have I been coming to see you for 2 years then?" So, I was given an IQ test...turns out my IQ is higher than Einstein's...which I already knew...My shrink surmised that the reason why I am totally antisocial is because people drain my intellectual energy through crass superficiality into total suicidal boredom (which is true)....and as for my "spirituality", I don't have any problems that a few months in an Ashram or any spiritual community totally cut off from the outside world, but with OTHER people who are similarly spirituality inclined cannot fix...So basically, the way out of my "mental problems" is to join the Illuminati while living on a hippy commune...and when things get THAT bad, when nothing anybody says makes any sense whatsoever and neither does the world, it is time for a Soul Retrieval....and also to go to college and get a doctorate of philosophy.
Old 19-08-2018, 04:50 AM
Master
I've had incredible experiences with it. Go for it! Do your research though and make sure you find a shaman or guide who is legit and who you trust instinctually.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingsoull97
that is the area in my life which i struggle with. i was just stating what my problem was and was wondering if someone had gone through something similar

Hi,

I have gone through some stuff. Most of us have.

The aspect of yourself involved in directing your life plan with you is your higher self. It is a co-creative effort. Various experiences and your way of being(dealing with ocd) were known potentials for you.

There are always very good reasone we put our self through these experiences and struggles. The hard part is to get above it all and find those more evolved perspectives.

I would suggest using your intuitive knowing to assist you with the effort of conversing with your inner wisdom on these matters.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/