Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 10-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Knower
Question Spirit connecting through iPod and wireless headphones?

Last night I needed some time alone. The only quiet place at the time was the bathroom, so I hung out there for 30 minutes. I was listening to music on my iPod while thinking about someone who had passed away last year. I was really missing this person and I was just thinking inside my head. Mostly thoughts about wanting to contact them again and hoping they were OK. Part of me wondered if they really had heard my previous letters; I read them out loud. For the most part I think they did, but there is sometimes doubt.

This is where it gets interesting. After 30 minutes, I put my iPod and headphones on the toiletry cart and walked out of the bathroom. When I returned, my iPod songs were shuffled, which I did not do myself. And when I do shuffle my songs the songs will continuously play. The song that it changed to was Bruce Springsteen's "We Are Alive." The song wasn't playing, it was paused at one minute sixteen seconds (1:16). So I listened to it from that point and heard these lyrics: "We are alive. And though our bodies lie alone here in the dark. Our spirits rise to carry the fire and light the spark" -- The song title and lyrics made the hairs on my neck stand up!! That was the feeling I got.

The person I had been thinking about was a huge Bruce Springsteen fan and had even met him several times. I'd like to think that this was his way of telling me that while he is gone his spirit is still very much alive. Other times songs involving this person will pop inside my head, or I hear them on the radio.

Of course, I could be overthinking all of this. However, it is not out of the question for a ghost or spirit to operate some sort of electronic device. If one could change the song on an iPod, does that mean they know what songs are on it?

Also, I purchased a pair of wireless headphones 2 months ago and have had quite a bit of static while listening to them. Not sure if there is some interference with the signal to my iPod or if it's something else. I haven't dropped them and they are always fully charged before I put them on. It could be that the signal is picking up other things in my room. If that's the case though, why didn't the noisy static start right after I got them? They worked fine for about 1 1/2 months. Has anyone else had this issue with wireless headphones? Thanks.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Knower

I don't think you're over thinking it, it probably is your friend coming through. I think these kind of experiences are more common than we realize. I don't know how spirits can do things like that but I do believe they can come through in different ways like that.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
Last night I needed some time alone. The only quiet place at the time was the bathroom, so I hung out there for 30 minutes. I was listening to music on my iPod while thinking about someone who had passed away last year. I was really missing this person and I was just thinking inside my head. Mostly thoughts about wanting to contact them again and hoping they were OK. Part of me wondered if they really had heard my previous letters; I read them out loud. For the most part I think they did, but there is sometimes doubt.

This is where it gets interesting. After 30 minutes, I put my iPod and headphones on the toiletry cart and walked out of the bathroom. When I returned, my iPod songs were shuffled, which I did not do myself. And when I do shuffle my songs the songs will continuously play. The song that it changed to was Bruce Springsteen's "We Are Alive." The song wasn't playing, it was paused at one minute sixteen seconds (1:16). So I listened to it from that point and heard these lyrics: "We are alive. And though our bodies lie alone here in the dark. Our spirits rise to carry the fire and light the spark" -- The song title and lyrics made the hairs on my neck stand up!! That was the feeling I got.

The person I had been thinking about was a huge Bruce Springsteen fan and had even met him several times. I'd like to think that this was his way of telling me that while he is gone his spirit is still very much alive. Other times songs involving this person will pop inside my head, or I hear them on the radio.

Of course, I could be overthinking all of this. However, it is not out of the question for a ghost or spirit to operate some sort of electronic device. If one could change the song on an iPod, does that mean they know what songs are on it?

Also, I purchased a pair of wireless headphones 2 months ago and have had quite a bit of static while listening to them. Not sure if there is some interference with the signal to my iPod or if it's something else. I haven't dropped them and they are always fully charged before I put them on. It could be that the signal is picking up other things in my room. If that's the case though, why didn't the noisy static start right after I got them? They worked fine for about 1 1/2 months. Has anyone else had this issue with wireless headphones? Thanks.

That most absolutely had been your lost loved one doing that. I have had so many experiences similar to this. Plus I have read many spiritual books where one commonality that came up was that usually when you are drawn to thinking on a loved one they are usually right next to you. One book even states that when you are driving and a lost loved one comes to mind...they usually are sitting right next to you in the car. One of my favorite CD's to listen to when driving has a song on it that I associate most with spirit and lost loved ones and that song is by the Moody Blues ("I know you're out there somewhere"), and for the life of me it is the only song on the track that will stop, skip, fast forward, rewind, and just recently a very angelic sounding voice came through after it started skipping (not a scary voice, there was no fear at all it just shocked me with wonder) and it said...."Follow your path", then it went right back to the lyrics playing. I have had this repeatedly with electronics but most always when that song comes on. So yes, I will definitely bet on it that you're loved one heard you.

another good one to read that shows how they manipulate and reach out to us through electrical devices is:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=124050
Old 23-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
That most absolutely had been your lost loved one doing that. I have had so many experiences similar to this. Plus I have read many spiritual books where one commonality that came up was that usually when you are drawn to thinking on a loved one they are usually right next to you. One book even states that when you are driving and a lost loved one comes to mind...they usually are sitting right next to you in the car. One of my favorite CD's to listen to when driving has a song on it that I associate most with spirit and lost loved ones and that song is by the Moody Blues ("I know you're out there somewhere"), and for the life of me it is the only song on the track that will stop, skip, fast forward, rewind, and just recently a very angelic sounding voice came through after it started skipping (not a scary voice, there was no fear at all it just shocked me with wonder) and it said...."Follow your path", then it went right back to the lyrics playing. I have had this repeatedly with electronics but most always when that song comes on. So yes, I will definitely bet on it that you're loved one heard you.

another good one to read that shows how they manipulate and reach out to us through electrical devices is:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=124050
Wow, your loved ones are definitely with you! I like how spirit communicates through music. It's so sweet.

When writing this post 2 weeks ago, I felt a very strong presence behind me. I felt like somebody was behind me watching me type. I also felt the same energy and a gust of wind "blow" behind me one morning. I really think it was who I was writing about! Other things have happened involving this individual, but all was quiet until last month and now; last month I woke up with a song inside my head that was associated with this person. The chorus goes: "It's alright, it's alright, it's alright." -- June and July were rather difficult months for me, and I had a lot on my mind when that song popped up. I hadn't heard it in a while either.

Back in April, while inside my car, The Beatles' "Hello, Good-bye" came on the radio. The chorus stuck out to me:

"You say good-bye and I say hello, hello, hello,
I don't know why you say good-bye, I say hello, hello, hello
I don't know why you say good-bye, I say hello."

This person had been heavily on my mind at the time, and they were also a huge Beatles fan. I took it to mean that they wanted me to know that they are there in spirit, and that it isn't "Good-bye."

I'm checking out your other post now and will comment when I log back in. Thanks for sharing your experience, btw!

Last edited by wozniack : 23-08-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Suspended

I consider, that you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.