Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 31-10-2018, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
... And there are people who believe (and channels who ... channel) that we create our own realities ...
Yes, I know...and I have heard it said MANY times... unfortunately though, that notion does not form any part of my personal belief system, because I can never get how that works, no matter how many times it is explained to me and I consider myself very intelligent, but how I am personally responsible for the behaviour of others, I will never understand.
Old 31-10-2018, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
... And there are people who believe (and channels who ... channel) that we create our own realities ...
People regularly create their realities with their thoughts and actions. You see it all the time on this forum. One person here talked about always getting into dysfunctional relationships, and wanting to change that. A few days later they posted they had a dream about someone, were now convinced this was their new life-partner, and were even thinking of moving to that state. In other words, targeting and stalking someone. And there you have it... creating one's (next) dysfunctional relationship reality.
Old 31-10-2018, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
human behavior that only really bothers me, as it seems to upset nobody else... gaining entry to the residence under false pretense is what made me sick.
Dishonesty sickens you. It bothers me as well. I would even say it sickens me in its worst manifestations (American TV Reality Show politics for example). I can forgive the intentional transgression. But I cannot forgive someone blatantly lying about it or falsely claiming they didn't do it. Dishonesty and deceit is cowardice. If you do something wrong, have the courage to admit it.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Master
After writing that, I was trying to figure out why I have such distain for dishonesty. Take your situation... that inspector gained access via being dishonest. In the process, he drew you into his sickening sphere of lying deceit. THAT'S what I hate: when I'm pulled into someone else's garbage and then have to deal with it.

Hey dude... you go be a deceitful liar on your own time and in your own space, leave me out of it.
Old 31-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
People regularly create their realities with their thoughts and actions. You see it all the time on this forum. One person here talked about always getting into dysfunctional relationships, and wanting to change that. A few days later they posted they had a dream about someone, were now convinced this was their new life-partner, and were even thinking of moving to that state. In other words, targeting and stalking someone. And there you have it... creating one's (next) dysfunctional relationship reality.

As far as I know our subconscious creates our reality, which our conscious experiences. So, our thoughts, emotions, conscious beliefs, are a factor in the creation of our reality only as much as they get through to our subconscious. That is why only deep emotions, and deep convictions make it through, under normal circumstances. This is why whatever we consciously want doesn't happen. If you want a specific wish to get through to your subconscious you have to use, for example, the moments when you fall asleep, or when you wake up.