Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 16-07-2018, 04:59 AM
Knower
My dream became my time machine

It was a weird dream but I dreamt I was in the year 1961. I had my cell phone in my hand and a newspaper about the JFK assassination in the other hand. I dreamt I was out on the street with crowds of people and I saw President Kennedy in his motorcade. I dreamt I gave him the newspaper about his death and he just smiled as if it were funny. When I awoke, I felt like I’ve been somewhere. I didn’t know what to make of this.. I never had a dream like that.
Old 16-07-2018, 05:45 AM
Master

The cell phone in 1961 could've triggered your lucidity, but in dreams we easily accept anything.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:01 AM
Knower
I do have the tendency of once in a while dreaming about a celebrity. I had no idea where that came from as I wasn’t watching or reading anything about Kennedy. That dream was a time machine. Everyone that was in front or near me was dressed for that time.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightingalesFlame
It was a weird dream but I dreamt I was in the year 1961. I had my cell phone in my hand and a newspaper about the JFK assassination in the other hand. I dreamt I was out on the street with crowds of people and I saw President Kennedy in his motorcade. I dreamt I gave him the newspaper about his death and he just smiled as if it were funny. When I awoke, I felt like I’ve been somewhere. I didn’t know what to make of this.. I never had a dream like that.
Odd. In your your dream Kennedy would be assassinated two years earlier than in reality.