Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 09-07-2018, 07:28 AM
Knower
The reverie of a poor cockroach

Last night, when I went to the washroom, I found a cockroach lurking around. I immediately squashed it under my foot. I applied enough force on it to make sure that its dead. It was completely squashed to the floor. Thank God it did not stick to my foot.
Moving on, I visited the washroom a few hours later, like 3 hours or so, and found that the antennas of the cockroach were still moving. The cockroach was still alive. The ants were on it and it was still alive. I thought, "oh no! This is a disaster. I must relieve it of its pain." So I began to smash it further with a wiper. This time I did not step on it because I was afraid that it would stick to my shoe. So I used a wiper instead. I made sure to smash its head. I completely flattened its head and its antennas were also brutally damaged. I made sure that its dead. Then I went away.
Later at night, a few hours later, when I washed up before going to bed, I noticed that the antennas of the cockroach were Still moving. It has been 6 hours since I first smashed it but the cockroach was still alive. The ants were still feasting on its body.I was amazed by this. I wondered what more effort could I do? In the first attempt, I squashed it by applying my 70 kg weight and twisting my foot on it. In the second attempt, I repeatedly smashed its head with a wiper. There was no further harm that I could do its body as it was completely deteriorated. Its just that the cockroach would not die. Its like it was immortal or something. The soul wont leave the body neverthless of what happened to the body.
I left it at that. I thought its no use trying to kill it. It is bound to die a painful death. There is no helping it. Such is the reverie of the poor cockroach.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Master

Flushing it down the toilet seems to be a good idea.