Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 19-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I had a dog that when I brought a cat home, he bit her and drew blood. Later on..... if the dog was eating, he would step aside and let the cat eat.

That same dog, when young, killed a bunch of my sister's chickens. When a dog does that, they generally put the dog 'to sleep'. I did nothing. Later, on, the dog would be in his dog house and he would allow my chickens to come and drink out of his water bowl. Virtually every day when I went to feed the chickens and ducks, the dog would go with me. He never chased the chickens nor where the chickens and ducks afraid of him.

I had a big red rooster. When he saw me, he would come a running. I would lower my arms and pick him up. He loved to have his neck rubbed. When he died, he was the only animal I ever cried for.
That's a nice rooster tale.
I've seen different roosters.. some aggressive ones that bully the hens, and others that wait for the hens to have their fill.

Sadly I've seen troubled old roosters laying down and gasping for their last breath. Not fun to watch such lively birds decay like that.
It might just be better for them to get a neck bite from a fox, and there were plenty chickens we had that were caught by foxes.
Old 20-12-2020, 08:34 AM
Pathfinder

Back on the topic of the possibility of animals' capability of feeling hatred - It is my experience that some dogs become aggressive and 'hateful' because that is the predominant emotion they perceive from their owners.

It is not fair, I realise, to generalise in this way, as some dogs still bear an aggressive streak after being rehomed into a more loving and caring environment. It takes a while for them to lose their fear, as that is what most aggression is based on anyway.

However, if you are unlucky enough to encounter a really nasty, aggressive person, keep out of the way of their dog, as it will have picked up on its owners low vibrations and react in a similar way!

I mentioned in another thread (before I found this one!) about the psychic tendencies of my dog. I mention this again here after reading a post about a dog that had been attacked by another dog, and was fearful about revisiting that place.

I think my dog often picks up vibrations of that sort, and wants to avoid certain places, even though she has walked there with me quite happily previously. There are places we go for fun and exercise where suddenly she will freeze, look around with big wide eyes, start to shake and will then run for the field exit as fast as she can! Most odd, but obviously something has happened on that spot that she is picking up and reacting to.