Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 31-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Master
to Gina

my friend, my sister from another mother, this is your 3rd anniversary in Heaven.

I hope you are at peace, and that your demons are gone. You fought a good fight.

I remember all the great times we had as children, and teenagers, and then young adults. How we laughed, how we cried, all the magic and fun we experienced.

summers were the best. when you came to visit your dad. it was always something to look forward to.

our Magical Mystery Tours. I want to take one more with you.

take care my sweet friend... until we meet again..
love you xoxo
Old 31-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Master

A beautiful and moving tribute ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 31-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Master
jojobean - how lucky Gina is to have spent her life with such a loving, true friend. We can all only hope that we mean this much to someone in this lifetime. This is beautiful.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 01-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Master
I was very lucky to have her in my life as well. she was taken far too early and left behind 2 very beautiful children.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Master
Happy 4th Anniversary in Heaven dear Gina.
you would be so proud of your children, they have grown up so much and have blossomed into such beautiful young adults.
Devin is driving.

I played the Magical Mystery Tour for you today. I so want to go back to quiet land and do the tour again - maybe I'll visit there this weekend.

I love you my sister from another mother and will always cherish our friendship.

I miss you my friend. Until we meet again
xoxo
Old 21-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Master
Happy Birthday my sister/friend. You would have been 50 today.
the party in heaven must be off the hook!
I played the Beatles for you today on my way to work. I will listen to the Magical Mystery Tour on my way home.

I miss you my friend.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Master
another year has gone by without you my sister/friend.
I played the Magical Mystery tour in your honor for your birthday.
you would have laughed...Peter Frampton live was on Live at Five on your birthday too. I remember how much you loved Frampton as well.

One of these days I am going to visit quiet land and just talk to you and tell you all the things that may or may not still be there.

I love you and miss you.
Old 29-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Master
sending hugs.....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.