Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 29-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Knower
I was actually listening to the birds singing outside of my home then i look up my laptop screen and this thread pokes out at me haha !

Yes there most definately is something to the songs of birds but i don't quite understand it just yet, more recently i have been consciously listening to the world around me, just listening to the world as it moves and feel something from the birds though i feel i have a strong connection with animals in recent times .

I have only just started to look into divination and never really considered divinanation by bird calls but i feel there is something to it.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
I remember my mama always listening to the birds and sometimes whistling back to them. She had a special connection with them and I remember learning to whistle with the cardinals with her, a very special memory. But it was only after she passed that my mom told me something interesting about her. She said mama once told her "listen to the birds, they know what's going on. " My mom kinda shrugged it off as weird and didn't think much more of it.

But I can't help but wonder if there is something there in bird song that could hint at the future? I wish that I could have asked her when she was still here just what she heard from the birds.

Birds lessons are deeper ......
Consider the birds Messengers of Spirit ~
They teach us to FLY FREE ~
Old 11-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Augury, I believe, is the name given to divining by the flight of birds.
I'm not totally sure how people receive messages from the wind, I don't know if they hear voices or just get feelings. I've tried it and I got a definite feeling that something was going to happen - and it did; and another time the wind felt cold - not in temperature but unfriendly so I decided not to do what I was thinking of doing. I'd like to get better at it though, lol.

Yes, Augury is the name given to this practice. I had a friend that could divine with cats as well, so i wouldnt be surprised if nearly all animals could technically work... I wish i could divine with any of them but i am stuck with cards for now