Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Kinesiology

Old 19-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

My husband had this done to him and he thought the guy was wacked out of his mind! What's interesting is what the guy perscribed for my husband was an herb for a condition my husband was not diagnosed with but now they think he has it! Maybe I should order that herb again. (Marshmallow root). I tried muscle testing myself and my results were my body doesn't like most of my medications except one and oddly my husband takes a perscription for a similar drug and I tested for that one too... Oh and coffee in it's natural state was okay but anything with artificial sweeteners... But I kinda wondered if my own expectations affected the results...
Old 20-08-2018, 02:19 AM
Knower

Here I am trying to do muscle testing once again in 2018. I came to write a post about it and saw that I already had made this post about it a few years ago, which I forgot about.

I am so frustrated that I can not get muscle testing to work. It sure seems to work for some people who are able to help people with their problems, but when I do it it does not work right.

I practice doing it three different ways and it just doesn't work right. For those of you who think muscle testing actually works for you, I would suggest you give yourself a real test. Get 5 dixie cups and put a cotton ball under one of them. Mix them up until you don't know which one has the cotton ball under it. Then ask your subconscious, one cup at a time, if it has cotton under it. You will probably find, like me, that muscle testing doesn't work.

It probably just works for people who are already intuitive or somewhat psychic.

Or could it be that for some reason, your subconscious will not give you the correct answers when doing a test like that? Maybe it only works when you're trying to help someone. Of course I'm not trying to test for selfish gain. There is no ego involved. I'm just trying to get better at muscle testing so I can help people including myself. I have tried doing the emotion code on myself and it didn't work with that either.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:14 PM
jaminhealth

I use 3 different ways to M.T. And in learning it's best I believe to have someone knowledgeable teach us. I had this.

I also use a pendulum and often they are in synch.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:58 AM
Seeker
I first came across muscle testing upon discovering The Emotion Code, but I've let it come to pass without me actually knowing how to do it.

Maybe more than 4 years later, I saw it again in action as the main diagnostic tool by the holistic doctor in the documentary, The Way of Miracles. I was so inspired by it that I decided to pick up a book dedicated to muscle testing.

And voila! I've finally nailed muscle testing using my snap fingers.

I wrote a full-length article about it (with a video demo by the author) here>>

Hope it helps. :)
Old 25-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
... Then ask your subconscious,....

There are various intelligences covered by the broad term "subconscious". Equally there are various intelligences in the superconscious.

For your experiment you need an intelligence that both knows the answer and is interested in telling. It helps if the intelligence has not been traumatised or captured.

For work within the human body, it is common to ask the intelligence of the sacral chakra - as it is responsible for the operation, growth and healing of that body.

For work outside the human body it is usually necessary to look around to find an interested and competent spirit. Also some spirits are interested only the first time - hence beginner's luck