Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-08-2018, 01:16 AM
Guide

Creepy voice

So...I had the day off work today, and I was watching the movie “Dirty Grandpa” funny btw....and I was making an oven pizza. At the end of the movie, it was playing music and running the credits....I wasn’t paying much attention, because I had just put the pizza on the cutting board to slice it. It was about 11:30 am. Out of nowhere, I hear this voice, in a high whisper say “ help me”

It caught me off guard, and there’s no way it could have been the music as the credits rolled. I just moved into this brick house 4 weeks ago. It’s way out in the country. I looked and looked, but nothing. Is every house I move to haunted...sigh. Just now, my husband and I were laying in bed talking...and we heard a loud glass explode....it was loud! Nothing again.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Master

Sounds like a ghost wants your help.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
So...I had the day off work today, and I was watching the movie “Dirty Grandpa” funny btw....and I was making an oven pizza. At the end of the movie, it was playing music and running the credits....I wasn’t paying much attention, because I had just put the pizza on the cutting board to slice it. It was about 11:30 am. Out of nowhere, I hear this voice, in a high whisper say “ help me”

It caught me off guard, and there’s no way it could have been the music as the credits rolled. I just moved into this brick house 4 weeks ago. It’s way out in the country. I looked and looked, but nothing. Is every house I move to haunted...sigh. Just now, my husband and I were laying in bed talking...and we heard a loud glass explode....it was loud! Nothing again.

Normally when people keep getting paranormal activity even when they move they are or psychic or a medium. It's cause they believe you can help.

You should look into it. The ghost are trying to get you attention!!!