Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Court cards, Uranus and Music Lyrics

This is a thread that combines tarot with astrology and music, but since it's most about tarot I post it here.

I've learned from a long time ago that the court cards in tarot represented a person. I couldn't believe that, and I stuck to the classic interpretation that was presented at learn tarot.com.

Now I know I was wrong. The court cards really represent a person in your life. It might be impossible to find out who it is - I don't know, or maybe it's possible? - but the court card you pull can tell a lot about the person. There the interpretations at learn tarot.com can come in use - to see what kind of qualities the person has.

It can also be seen in astrology. The Moon represents our emotions and what we need. We could say it's our body. I've read that Uranus is hiding behind The Moon, so to find out more about the court card person you can look at Uranus in your horoscope.

Finally - I've been fed with music from Mark Knopfler and Dire Straits. I loved it when I was young because I liked the way he played guitar. But I also digested his lyrics, and they're all wrong. I believe that lyric writers are liars. As the author Henrik Ibsen says: "Poetry and darn lies".

Dire Straits and lead guitar player and lyric writer Mark Knopfler have on their record "Love over gold" a song named "Private Investigations" where the lyrics goes like this: "This is a private investigation - not a public inquiry". I believe he is all wrong and a liar. I believe it's actually a public inquiry.

So my suggestions for you is to post your readings on the web to make them into public inquiries - if not here, on Facebook or somewhere else you find a connection to.

Make them public, and Uranus and the court card have nowhere to hide :-)
Old 19-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
This is a thread that combines tarot with astrology and music, but since it's most about tarot I post it here.

I've learned from a long time ago that the court cards in tarot represented a person. I couldn't believe that, and I stuck to the classic interpretation that was presented at learn tarot.com.

Now I know I was wrong. The court cards really represent a person in your life. It might be impossible to find out who it is - I don't know, or maybe it's possible? - but the court card you pull can tell a lot about the person. There the interpretations at learn tarot.com can come in use - to see what kind of qualities the person has.

It can also be seen in astrology. The Moon represents our emotions and what we need. We could say it's our body. I've read that Uranus is hiding behind The Moon, so to find out more about the court card person you can look at Uranus in your horoscope.

Finally - I've been fed with music from Mark Knopfler and Dire Straits. I loved it when I was young because I liked the way he played guitar. But I also digested his lyrics, and they're all wrong. I believe that lyric writers are liars. As the author Henrik Ibsen says: "Poetry and darn lies".

Dire Straits and lead guitar player and lyric writer Mark Knopfler have on their record "Love over gold" a song named "Private Investigations" where the lyrics goes like this: "This is a private investigation - not a public inquiry". I believe he is all wrong and a liar. I believe it's actually a public inquiry.

So my suggestions for you is to post your readings on the web to make them into public inquiries - if not here, on Facebook or somewhere else you find a connection to.

Make them public, and Uranus and the court card have nowhere to hide :-)

I should add that I suggest if you are a single person and have no partner to support you, then you should avoid posting any private readings or other. You are a shrimp, so to speak. Go with the flow and hide in the masses :-)