Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Suspended

Paid psychics are nothing but scammers... because if they are psychics as they say are. they would use their talent to predict the next winning lottery numbers
Old 18-10-2018, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan5
Paid psychics are nothing but scammers... because if they are psychics as they say are. they would use their talent to predict the next winning lottery numbers

What does it have to do with this thread's subject? I see you're bitter about something ...
Old 18-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Suspended

one of the rules that says if u post a site that sell psychic readings
Old 21-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I read an account of an astral projector that tried to wake up a friend to become lucid in a dream, and having some interaction. The next day, the friend recalled only heaving dreamed about that person. In that case it didn't help.
his friend was in a dream. it's completely different when you're in the astrals. was that friend actively trying to lucid dream? if so, it's surprising that the interaction didn't help.
Old 21-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan5

yes sum 1 saed ot churchhss thy did onsess thy hav u u hav to pay thm till u dun thy hav way of makin u pay i wz born of gitft so why chrgee i do it for free coz i luv makin pepllee feal gt if or wen i do redin for thm iv nvr bean traind but i wud still luv to lern mor abot it so i can hlp famlyy or frindss wen thy need it t

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Strength

I have Astral Traveled on many occasions, and I feel I could contribute to this thread with my Experience, and ultimately the wisdom I gathered from all of this. I would like to share some of these experiences. I have astral traveled through Dream, Sleep Paralysis, and Meditation. Mostly I have done OBE through Sleep Paralysis and Dreams, but one thing I would like to start doing more is meditation.

Now for my experiences, One I can remember well, it took place during a time in my life that was difficult for me to get through, about two years ago. At that time I was still a little bit confused in my spirit, and I was open to some things that I realize now, were counter intuitive. I reached out to the Greys, and I had a series of OBE through sleep paralysis. In this particular instance, I recall awaking to pins and needles, and a heart palpatation, I was paralized, and a bit affraid. But not so affraid, because at this time I had been through this sort of circumstance multiple times. I was pretty calm and just relaxed my spirit, and allowed myself to life up. The sound of my spirit drawing out of the body, or the sound that assisted this process, a tool of these spirits, sounded like a low amplitude, and long period sinusoidal function, it was low toned, and slow. It reminded me of the sound of giant fly wings. This tone grew quicker, and gradually heightened in amplitude as I lifted farther above my body. Now in this point in my life, I was just starting to come out of the pit I dug spiritually, and I was regaining my strength to know my capabilities. I knew that I definitely did not want to go with them and did not have to, it was my right to choose. So in a calm, right as I saw them take my Spirit in a chamber outside my bedroom, I said " No, I do not have to." and I manifest myself again into the bedroom, beside my body. I felt again a small bit of fear, I was aware of somebody in the room, I did not feel comfortable with their presence. I knew that this fear I had was an unnecessary illusion, and that if I could simply relax, I would see clearly. So I looked at the top corner of one of my bedroom walls, nearest the back door to my bedroom, which went out to the outdoor back porch. There was an entity unlike most anything I had seen before, but the closest things it resembled were Praying Mantis with a more Deep sea Armour, like a Lobster. It did not move, and remained very still, because I was his/her pray, and though they may not have been hunting me, they did not want me to react in a fearful way. I thought in myself, even irritated, "Why are you just standing there so still, I am not afraid you can move, you can look at me." After Saying this the being turned his face ever so slowly, and gave me a glance at a acute angle of 15°s. I looked toward a distracting presence that was toward my front bedroom door, leading toward the rest of the house, and seeing nothing, I looked back to where the Entity was, to find he had only just left. I now had freedom to move around as I desired, but I chose to wake up instead, being at peace that I had my own personal power.

Another experience that I can recall having around this time, happened in a different way. I was asleep but do not recall waking up paralyzed, but I did lift out of my body, with the sensation of tingles, I was moving about my room freely, and I sensed a presence coming toward my bedroom. I looked out the window to see someone coming, and I awoke just in time to greet him at the door.

Now that I have shared two of my experiences, I would like to share some wisdom that I gathered in all my experiences. I speak from Levi, My heart, that all of your journeys be smooth and on high, in union with father sky. If you chose to reach out to the Greys, My message to you is,they are supplanting your birthright, this is how they manipulate you. You ultimately have the real time choice, to take back your power, and shape your own fate. Destiny awaits the one who seeks good fate, and receives the good intuition. These spirits, they are in a lower dimension, among shadows, a deeper place in the water. They believe they need us, because their own fearful mind has convinced them of this insecurity, but you must understand this is an illusion, they are better off, as well as you, to divide from them. Shadow spirits use mind more than power, they are tricksters, even unintentionally sometimes, and as spirits go, a Shadow spirit is manifest in this way because something of the fundaments in their mind is off. Divine laws clear the mind, and ultimately your spirit. So, for you to keep clear and full of light you must keep out shadows, and that means seperating yourself from that darkness. If you are someone who would like help releiving yourself from this paradigm, that is being manipulated against your will, just simply understand it is your right, in divine law, to choose for yourself what you do. You may have arranged contact before, but the moment you choose in the moment, that is not what you want, the door will no longer present itself. Your birthright is always yours to manage, you have a free will that you can express even in dire moments such as these. Just be calm, because without your mind feeling fear, there is no way for harm to come your way. IN calm, you will have confidence of your capabilities, know it is your choice, and say "No.". The sky spirits assist us when we call out their names, when we know not our power they stop the contact and show us our light. But now you know you have this ability, so call upon what is inside you, you only need to say "No." and it is done, because this is a word, that creates.

Astral Travel has good aptitude, and can be an assisting part of this beautiful journey, if you want a strong and secure travel, first you need a goal, an intention, and a few laws. First off, Meditative Astral Travel is best, it is full of energy, and you are capable beyond the finite universe. Your goal should be set Ideal, so you do not head into the underside, where fear dwells. You desire to grow yes? and be one? at peace? to gather information for oneself? Seek this then, the divine spirit in father sky, who dwells in those who receive. The laws are simply, be calm, know you are safe no matter what, you are powerful in love, keep your personal power, have a mindset that you want to understand things, and see beyond illusions, which are the fears and desires. You will meet beings of worth, and be worthy.

Shalum, and Namaste.
Old 27-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Strength

I have Astral Traveled on many occasions, and I feel I could contribute to this thread with my Experience, and ultimately the wisdom I gathered from all of this. I would like to share some of these experiences. I have astral traveled through Dream, Sleep Paralysis, and Meditation. Mostly I have done OBE through Sleep Paralysis and Dreams, but one thing I would like to start doing more is meditation.

Now for my experiences, One I can remember well, it took place during a time in my life that was difficult for me to get through, about two years ago. At that time I was still a little bit confused in my spirit, and I was open to some things that I realize now, were counter intuitive. I reached out to the Greys, and I had a series of OBE through sleep paralysis. In this particular instance, I recall awaking to pins and needles, and a heart palpatation, I was paralized, and a bit affraid. But not so affraid, because at this time I had been through this sort of circumstance multiple times. I was pretty calm and just relaxed my spirit, and allowed myself to life up. The sound of my spirit drawing out of the body, or the sound that assisted this process, a tool of these spirits, sounded like a low amplitude, and long period sinusoidal function, it was low toned, and slow. It reminded me of the sound of giant fly wings. This tone grew quicker, and gradually heightened in amplitude as I lifted farther above my body. Now in this point in my life, I was just starting to come out of the pit I dug spiritually, and I was regaining my strength to know my capabilities. I knew that I definitely did not want to go with them and did not have to, it was my right to choose. So in a calm, right as I saw them take my Spirit in a chamber outside my bedroom, I said " No, I do not have to." and I manifest myself again into the bedroom, beside my body. I felt again a small bit of fear, I was aware of somebody in the room, I did not feel comfortable with their presence. I knew that this fear I had was an unnecessary illusion, and that if I could simply relax, I would see clearly. So I looked at the top corner of one of my bedroom walls, nearest the back door to my bedroom, which went out to the outdoor back porch. There was an entity unlike most anything I had seen before, but the closest things it resembled were Praying Mantis with a more Deep sea Armour, like a Lobster. It did not move, and remained very still, because I was his/her pray, and though they may not have been hunting me, they did not want me to react in a fearful way. I thought in myself, even irritated, "Why are you just standing there so still, I am not afraid you can move, you can look at me." After Saying this the being turned his face ever so slowly, and gave me a glance at a acute angle of 15°s. I looked toward a distracting presence that was toward my front bedroom door, leading toward the rest of the house, and seeing nothing, I looked back to where the Entity was, to find he had only just left. I now had freedom to move around as I desired, but I chose to wake up instead, being at peace that I had my own personal power.

Another experience that I can recall having around this time, happened in a different way. I was asleep but do not recall waking up paralyzed, but I did lift out of my body, with the sensation of tingles, I was moving about my room freely, and I sensed a presence coming toward my bedroom. I looked out the window to see someone coming, and I awoke just in time to greet him at the door.

Now that I have shared two of my experiences, I would like to share some wisdom that I gathered in all my experiences. I speak from Levi, My heart, that all of your journeys be smooth and on high, in union with father sky. If you chose to reach out to the Greys, My message to you is,they are supplanting your birthright, this is how they manipulate you. You ultimately have the real time choice, to take back your power, and shape your own fate. Destiny awaits the one who seeks good fate, and receives the good intuition. These spirits, they are in a lower dimension, among shadows, a deeper place in the water. They believe they need us, because their own fearful mind has convinced them of this insecurity, but you must understand this is an illusion, they are better off, as well as you, to divide from them. Shadow spirits use mind more than power, they are tricksters, even unintentionally sometimes, and as spirits go, a Shadow spirit is manifest in this way because something of the fundaments in their mind is off. Divine laws clear the mind, and ultimately your spirit. So, for you to keep clear and full of light you must keep out shadows, and that means seperating yourself from that darkness. If you are someone who would like help releiving yourself from this paradigm, that is being manipulated against your will, just simply understand it is your right, in divine law, to choose for yourself what you do. You may have arranged contact before, but the moment you choose in the moment, that is not what you want, the door will no longer present itself. Your birthright is always yours to manage, you have a free will that you can express even in dire moments such as these. Just be calm, because without your mind feeling fear, there is no way for harm to come your way. IN calm, you will have confidence of your capabilities, know it is your choice, and say "No.". The sky spirits assist us when we call out their names, when we know not our power they stop the contact and show us our light. But now you know you have this ability, so call upon what is inside you, you only need to say "No." and it is done, because this is a word, that creates.

Astral Travel has good aptitude, and can be an assisting part of this beautiful journey, if you want a strong and secure travel, first you need a goal, an intention, and a few laws. First off, Meditative Astral Travel is best, it is full of energy, and you are capable beyond the finite universe. Your goal should be set Ideal, so you do not head into the underside, where fear dwells. You desire to grow yes? and be one? at peace? to gather information for oneself? Seek this then, the divine spirit in father sky, who dwells in those who receive. The laws are simply, be calm, know you are safe no matter what, you are powerful in love, keep your personal power, have a mindset that you want to understand things, and see beyond illusions, which are the fears and desires. You will meet beings of worth, and be worthy.

Shalum, and Namaste.
Old 28-10-2018, 01:58 AM
Nice post, Vastland...was watching Bill Buhlman on youtube today. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru