Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 06-10-2018, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammiRose
Okay and what about the bound soul? Is there anything like that which has been heard of before... i havent looked cause i was usually monitered when i was younger. I know their name and they have been around since i was just about 10 years old. Prior to that i had alot of symptoms that now i know were signs of my third ye being open. So after i got shocked i saw a white flash and then i came back here i just never was the same and have multiple spirits who have deicded to attach around me or to me. Not sure what that means.

This sounds like a case of Multiplicity. If you're able to communicate with them or vice versa and they're bound to you like you say, I'd take a look at this site:

pluralityresource .org

(without the spaces of course)

They have a glossary and a forum, but you have to create an account and be approved before you can see posts. If you need more information, I/We are experienced in this topic. Feel free to message us. Good luck!
Old 07-08-2019, 08:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

I believe I am the walk in soul of my great grandmother. I was going through an exhausting battle with addiction and trying everything to save my life and be here for my children. I began going to church and praying religiously to surrender my will. On July 4th 2018 I was called to meditate. 8 minutes in i saw my life flashing before my eyes, i wept uncontrollably at the thought of leaving my children. I had a vision of seeing them at their grandparents one last time. It was then that I let go. I am different now. The person I became is almost unrecognizable now to my family and even myself. I am following my soul purpose and have received many messages that I am indeed the soul of my great grandmother now. An odd occurrence is that she spoke Spanish which I never have, upon losing everything I took a job bussing tables. I was able to pick up Spanish like I’ve known it my entire life. I feel that I am different. I also feel that the old soul that began as me is watching, grateful that this mission is being completed.