Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-02-2017, 04:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Ten of Pentacles, Tower, and Hierophant??? I need help with this one

So i have i new friend in my life. While things seem to be lighthearted and good, instill like to get insight from tarot. So i did a three card draw asking "what does she feel about our friendship?"

While shuffling, temperance flew out. I still drew three cards and I'm trying to figure out how temperance relates to them

As you can see in the title, i pulled 10 of pentacles, tower, and hierophant

I'm having a hard time with this one.

10 pf pentacles is SUCH a positive card of wealth, being comfortable, and having a feeling of family

But then the tower??? I wonder if she feels doubts aboit me as a friend. She is a damaged person and has difficulties with trust, so i wonder if this plays into it. Also she has anxiety and depression

Then the hierophant.....i really do feel quite lost here. Maybe she feels like we share a lot of similar beliefs....or that we could learn from each other

Then temperance in relation to it all...I'm hearing the word "compromise" pop into my head. Like maybe temperance is trying to tell me that i just need to be patient with her as a friend, which i kins of already know

I'd love to know your interpretations if you get any kind of feeling from theae cards. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2017, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanWitch
So i have i new friend in my life. While things seem to be lighthearted and good, instill like to get insight from tarot. So i did a three card draw asking "what does she feel about our friendship?"

While shuffling, temperance flew out. I still drew three cards and I'm trying to figure out how temperance relates to them

As you can see in the title, i pulled 10 of pentacles, tower, and hierophant

I'm having a hard time with this one.

10 pf pentacles is SUCH a positive card of wealth, being comfortable, and having a feeling of family

But then the tower??? I wonder if she feels doubts aboit me as a friend. She is a damaged person and has difficulties with trust, so i wonder if this plays into it. Also she has anxiety and depression

Then the hierophant.....i really do feel quite lost here. Maybe she feels like we share a lot of similar beliefs....or that we could learn from each other

Then temperance in relation to it all...I'm hearing the word "compromise" pop into my head. Like maybe temperance is trying to tell me that i just need to be patient with her as a friend, which i kins of already know

I'd love to know your interpretations if you get any kind of feeling from theae cards. Thanks!

Is she is into spirit/ spirituality etc as well ? I feel the temperance could be she belives there is an exchange of energy and a past life connection.
The Ten of pentacles is a positive card in regards to the temperance, there is abundance of potential and good stuff to come in this relationship. Financial and material equality etc.
Tower is definitely a shadow card, I do not see any negative intentions, but maybe there is a loss barrier here because of her friendship with you. The 'fall' could actually be the shadow seeking release here through this friendship.
Heirophant could be values she hold, that defines the person she is. there could be religious, or moral values , principles, tradition, like a mental make up, conditioning coming from her upbringing, that you might not exactly aware of. I feel this is more of a mental energy here. there is sort of struggle between aspects of self. I feel whatever the shadows are will relieve themselves. This has potential here.
I do not think this is a negative spread, I think it has potential to have more here.
This is my interpretation of it.

blessings
Old 02-02-2017, 01:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Is she is into spirit/ spirituality etc as well ? I feel the temperance could be she belives there is an exchange of energy and a past life connection.
The Ten of pentacles is a positive card in regards to the temperance, there is abundance of potential and good stuff to come in this relationship. Financial and material equality etc.
Tower is definitely a shadow card, I do not see any negative intentions, but maybe there is a loss barrier here because of her friendship with you. The 'fall' could actually be the shadow seeking release here through this friendship.
Heirophant could be values she hold, that defines the person she is. there could be religious, or moral values , principles, tradition, like a mental make up, conditioning coming from her upbringing, that you might not exactly aware of. I feel this is more of a mental energy here. there is sort of struggle between aspects of self. I feel whatever the shadows are will relieve themselves. This has potential here.
I do not think this is a negative spread, I think it has potential to have more here.
This is my interpretation of it.

blessings
Thank you very much. Yes, she is a spiritual person. Ever since she was little, she has had interactions with spirits and she practiced healing arts

Your interpretation makes me feel better. Thanks again!
Old 05-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

As you can see in the title, I pulled 10 of pentacles, tower, and hierophant

Ok the most important card that relates to your question is the one that "Flew Out" to the reply you needed the most. The rest then give that card a foundation.

So lets take the first card first, Temperance - : Balance, moderation, patience, purpose. This to me says take things slow and see how it all unfolds. There is a saying all things in moderation and here that really fits.

So now add the next card to this mix, Ten of Pentacles - Wealth, inheritance, family, establishment, retirement - here your looking to establish a relationship. From a relationship comes that wealth of togetherness, family and the establishment of what might well take you into your elder years. This can be what one "hopes for" the outcome to be. As there is another person in them mix that can not be read without permissions a lot with a relationship reading is open ended. Something to build on.

The next card is The Tower - Disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation - so for any new relationship to take hold at times we have to clear our past. We have to take things down to the foundation so that we can build a new. This does not mean that the friendship is the disaster as the image on this card is two fold. One falling does not see where they are going to land, the other is looking to what is to come to them.

The last card ties it all together The Hierophant - Religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs. This one ties into what you want from a relationship. Taking into considerations that your on the same page as this other person.

So take it slow and see where the friendship goes. I so feel that the best relationship is build off a strong friendship being in place.

Lynn