Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 18-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Guide

Lightbulb Skepticism when usually not a skeptic

I have been thinking about something lately which I am not too sure about. Over the last 2.5 years I have had many readings done... and have had one answer for a specific question from each reader which I will explain in a moment...

First, I should mention that two years ago I lived on the other side of my country and was applying to different graduate programs. One on the east coast, one on the west coast, then one inland. I was so nervous and excited about where I would end up that I had a tarot reading done, and saw a medium. The medium told me she saw me on the east coast near water. The tarot reader told me she saw me near water with boats.

I ended up being accepted into the program which was not near water but inland. Awhile ago I also had a reading done and the lady said I would be moving NEAR WATER.

Even though I read tarot myself and am very interested in divination, I am wondering if that is just an easy answer to such a question. Especially when many cities and towns were originally settled because they were close to a water source.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Master

It could be "just an easy answer" but you also may end up near water. If you work with a pendulum you may be able to get your answer that way.

But all that being said, I've had readings through the years and a particular thing usually comes up and after thirty years it hasn't happened yet, lol.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Administrator
Hello

I might be inclined to look at the water in a different meaning. Water is a purification and a cleansing at times. That place of washing away the fears and just letting it flow freely.

If we look at things we are never far from water in most cases. We just need to go to the loo and there is water. Things like readings are guidelines for us to look at, it does not always mean a literal thing.

If you were to take a reading to full heart, and have landed on the water's edge then the other doors that might have been open were then closed. With the water image there I would say that there were a few doors open that flowed into the same path in the end. This is where it comes down to what does the gut feeling tell me is the right choice for me.

Lynn