Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 07-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Drawing the same 3 runes

Hi
I recently have be learning runes
So as a part of intrigue and practice i did a 3 rune draw twice a day over 2 days
3 of the times i did it...i drew the same 3 runes
Im not sure what to think about that
So im asking peoples opinions
Right to left
Manaz inverted ..fehu...inguz
I guess its just a coincidence?
Old 26-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Master
that doesn't sound like coincidence to me. really.
if you gave me more details i could calculate the
odds of it for ya. (how many runes do you use
total? was the order of the draw important?)
Old 26-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Master
I am not an expert in this but no I dont think it is a co incidence. It is giving a message and is repeating itself until you discover its meaning. Manaz inverted could mean facng the shadow self or things hidden discovery and integration of hidden aspects of self, fehu could mean rediscovering self and inguz could mean utilising energy or eruption after sudden growth. I think Fehu and inguz together could mean discovering something new an utilsing it. Just one interpretation of it. Like something that enlightens you could be related to your current situation, that when personal blocks are overcome it leads to a revelation of self and using that revelation to be used in new direction.
Old 27-01-2017, 06:38 AM
Experiencer

There is no such thing as coincidence.......