Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-11-2016, 07:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Divination in Film

Greetings
I'm interested if anyone has had experiences with divination and film?
Having a film speak directly of your inner world and your soul...
If you have..could there be a film designed with this quality in mind?

Much love wherever you may be
Old 16-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Master
there's been dozens of films which have helped me to see deeply within;
reaching hidden recesses, unrecognized by my conscious mind prior.

i imagine that a multitude of films are created with the intent of
reaching people in deep, hidden places. since we're all different,
the things that speak to some may provide nothing new to others.
Old 18-11-2016, 03:37 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfiniteNothing
Greetings
I'm interested if anyone has had experiences with divination and film?
Having a film speak directly of your inner world and your soul...
If you have..could there be a film designed with this quality in mind?

Much love wherever you may be

Having a _____ speak directly of your inner world and your soul...
If you have..could there be a _____ designed with this quality in mind?if

Pick a word --> Life. Reality. Book. Film. Tree. Person. Teacher. And so on...

As for me, i'll pick 'everything'. If you want a film, i'll pick every one. Interstellar being at the top of the list for the present version of myself. That answer shifted btw around the concept of human time: October, 2014. If you asked in September, 2014 (humans haven't created a word for it) pastself would say braveheart. O_O!

Then again, seeing how I am still in flux, being that I am still alive, and any film answer that I can provide will be determined by the exact version of me that you want, which is based around the constant that we identify as time, I cannot provide a answer, because an answer has yet to be resolved. Ask me after i'm dead, then i'll tell ya. ^_^

Oh wait...

Then again, I do realize that the constant that represents myself is guided by stringent factors. What makes up my likes and dislikes, is determined through an environment. If you change just one instance of that then everything breaks down and that version of me, cannot be me, unless you count the 5 year old you, as you, but who does that? The butterfly effect? It only gets more complicated from here, because outside of the scope known as time, you have spacetime which creates different realities, dimensions based around the word of your choosing, and due to there being different realities of existences, where all determining factors that make up me create different versions of me, the only sound resolution that can be obtained is that all possibilities must coexist and be of existence.

Due to this, I have to change my answer again. Everything. ={ (Unless your asking about version of me, not the future me, or the past me, or a different dimensional me, and so on...^_^)

What a deep question you asked. Kudos.