Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 17-10-2016, 02:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Please help me interpret this

Hello everyone. I am a 15 year old boy and I really need help figuring something out as I have no idea what it means. Something happened to me on Friday that made me really depressed (I would rather not say what as it is not very relevent to the story.) Then yesterday when I was in my mom's car I was still depressed and all of a sudden my head felt really weird. This only lasted about three seconds but when it did I also saw something. I saw a girl who had slightly curly blonde hair that was so light colored it was almost white. Her hair went to about her shoulders and that was about all I could see so I can't really remember what she was wearing. She seemed to be about my age but I couldn't tell for sure as she had her back to me the whole time. She was also in front of a black background with some outlines of things slightly visible (we were either in a dark room or outside at night.) It wasn't anyone I know though because nobody I know has hair that color. As soon as I saw her I felt much better. I don't know if this means I will get to meet her and she will make me feel better or if this means something else. Please help me figure out the meaning of this. Thank you.
Old 17-10-2016, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingAlligator
Hello everyone. I am a 15 year old boy and I really need help figuring something out as I have no idea what it means. Something happened to me on Friday that made me really depressed (I would rather not say what as it is not very relevent to the story.) Then yesterday when I was in my mom's car I was still depressed and all of a sudden my head felt really weird. This only lasted about three seconds but when it did I also saw something. I saw a girl who had slightly curly blonde hair that was so light colored it was almost white. Her hair went to about her shoulders and that was about all I could see so I can't really remember what she was wearing. She seemed to be about my age but I couldn't tell for sure as she had her back to me the whole time. She was also in front of a black background with some outlines of things slightly visible (we were either in a dark room or outside at night.) It wasn't anyone I know though because nobody I know has hair that color. As soon as I saw her I felt much better. I don't know if this means I will get to meet her and she will make me feel better or if this means something else. Please help me figure out the meaning of this. Thank you.

Hi Flyingalligator,

We all have many potential partners and people who we could connect with on many different levels. Some people come into our lives and have important things to teach us, for good or bad reasons, soulmates for example. The spirit of each person is always love. So maybe because of feeling the upset and depression, the spirit needed to fill a gap, void and since you must be open and ready, you felt a connection with someone who also matches you wavelength at this time.
They could be someone you can meet in this lifetime, or they could simply be some one who matches your wavelength ( i.e they can either give you what you need or they probably are going through similar situations that they could hep you out with )
If there is a spiritual connection they can help you from the other side and you could do the same. Even if you and them remain entirely unaware on this side , you could always connect to each other on the other side throughout lifetime .
I hope this made some sense, good luck to you , and hope you find some peace and feel better :)

Brightest blessings
Old 13-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Seeker

I know exactly what you are talking about. This kind of guides appears only to some persons, especially those born under the numbers 7 or 9.
I guess that when your physical reality was left mostly meaningless by that certain event, this manifestation appeared to show you something. And she sent her message on your specific senses (sight and emotion). Some persons hear them, some may feel them physically, others dream about them. She gave you that sensation because that is the way you can understand her message.
From outside, I can tell you that this is a sign for you to hang in there.
I must admit that this is a very interesting occurrence. If you get other messages from her please do not hesitate to send me a PM. I am curious.
Old 13-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingAlligator
Please help me figure out the meaning of this. Thank you.

It means nothing. If you want to make it mean something, then do, but don't allow others to influence what was meant for you and you alone. No one here has any clue, although many believe that they do, and will try to influence you to believe otherwise.

Believe in yourself. Trust in god/divine/whatever word that you choose. Be weary of all travelers that you meet along the journey of life. Have fun.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
It means nothing. If you want to make it mean something, then do, but don't allow others to influence what was meant for you and you alone. No one here has any clue, although many believe that they do, and will try to influence you to believe otherwise.

Believe in yourself. Trust in god/divine/whatever word that you choose. Be weary of all travelers that you meet along the journey of life. Have fun.

Thanks keep it up
Old 09-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

Your 15 years old and this is a place of so many changes on so many levels for you. Trust me as Mom of two teen boys I so know this. Its a rollercoaster ride at times.

She could be someone that you might meet up with or she could be a Guide that was there in that moment to make you feel better. We have so many around us that come to help us.

The most important person to focus on is you in your life path so that when that person comes into your life that is right for you, your and solid footings. Do not be in a rush to find that place of a relationship, take that time to find out whom you are first. Have friends and enjoy life.

Lynn
Old 09-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Master
It was a vision. That is no big deal. Some of us see visions pretty easily.

I would assume it was a guide or something equivalent. I can see that. The point is that you felt better.

I had experiences when I was younger that were like that. I would meet with my guides in dreams and they would say 'Don't worry' or something and I would wake up feeling better. At the time I knew nothing of guides but I always had them. Now I know, and I can look back and see how they were always there.

When I was about your age or maybe younger I had a vision of a boy and I could just see his eyes, or that is what I remember. He seemed real like someone I would meet. I never did.

That is that story. He was probably a guide and shown to me in a way that I could relate to at that time.

I have many minor guides who appear in different ways and they each have their own purpose. That is not uncommon. I have main guides who oversee everything. That girl appeared in that way now, but she may appear in a different way later. You might recognize the energy and just know it is your guidance