Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Knower

Predicting an outcome

This is just an interesting idea I came up with while playing blackjack. That the surge of emotions (positive/negative) when winning vs. losing or seeing a great hand may ripple back through time, and using intuition to be able to place large bet vs. small bet. Or even creating your own trigger that may be stronger than winning or losing, like for instance if pain is a stronger trigger pinching yourself when you won, just an example. If anyone wants to elaborate or take in a different direction. It's interesting to think about, since the time between having no idea how much you should bet to seeing great cards, and then winning or losing is only about 10 seconds.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Knower

This is how I've always gambled by the way, whether there is any truth to it or not. I just go by my gut feeling on a hand-by-hand basis.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Master
a few days back, i saw a link posted here on the forums where
a scientific study was conducted. the study demonstrated that
people actually had a reaction to viewing things that began before
the visual was known to them -- anticipatory.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Knower

that's interesting, I'm not really surprised, it just seems sort of plausible. Not sure if you know the concept, but this idea sort of reminds me of what I read of Krishna's divine-past times. Not sure of the exact verbage but it's like once it manifests, it's such an explosive divine event and it is interwoven with his other past-times and makes an impression or imprint that is above time and space. Hard to explain. At least I think I read that somewhere.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I think it's absolutely possible yo predict the outcomes of a gamble, especially in regards to a card game. It just depends on how strong you are in guessing the next card played, or even reading the other player's faces.

The only thing I would worry about when using your abilities like that, is that you're using it for personal gain. Which if you think all is well, so be it. But when pouring out selfish energy, I would think it come back to bite you. Just my opinion
Old 08-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Knower

Yea I agree with the selfish part. I have seen greed and desperation at the tables, not a pretty site. Let's just say if I did gain that ability I would be in the best position not to let it consume me. I've went through ego loss (maybe multiple), and don't really care about accumulating money, and am not attached to the outcome. What I do wonder is even though I have practically no ego (don't have to believe me, take my word for it), is if the ego somehow tries its to resurface as any ability could have the potential to hinder you on the spiritual path. This is kind of off topic, but what brought this idea was when a car passed me on the road I was kind of taken aback. And it surprised me that I reacted this way. I don't know if this was a trace of ego or just feeling defensive and threatened? Happened again a few weeks later and didn't bother me at all. I wonder if I am being tested as I was hung up on abilities for a little while when I started to realize how far along my spiritual path I was.... Maybe it's a process. A perfect example of no ego would be Jesus turn the other cheek, it definitely takes a lot of strength.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Suspended
Knower

We can predict any outcome by the astrological prediction on the basis of birth details. These predictions are based on the planetary positions at the time of birth.
For online free predictions go to : yesicanchange.com