Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder
What holds you back from doing so?

I feel the most peace when I'm outside. I feel like Nature is always calling us in some way or another. :)
Old 28-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Seeker

i can get pigeons and birds to land on my hands. i love them so much :3
i think a part of me knows im not ready for it. i need to develop other aspects of myself first
Old 28-04-2016, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder
That's pretty cool!!!
Old 14-06-2016, 11:47 PM
Ascender
I see faces in trees and symbols .
when I am under trees they give off this amazing energy
Old 15-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon
i can get pigeons and birds to land on my hands. i love them so much :3

Yes it is cool when they do that more so when they do it without any obvious reason [such as no food anywhere to be found]. I've even had a raven land on my shoulder while just sitting on a large stone in my aunt's backyard [farm, neighbored by forest] soaking up the sun. Now that was pretty cool.

And a number of animals. It was why I do so well volunteering at the animal shelter. We get new animals, particularly abuse cases, I'm the one that handles them those first few days or weeks.

There was a dog once, abused for years (he had more scars than a patchwork quilt, dog fighting scars, burn scars, shotgun pellets took the skin off the back of his head & one ear) and terribly mistrustful. He would go absolutely ape at anyone who but came two feet within distance of his cage and well getting inside the cage was near impossible, one had to shoo him out to clean water/bowls and bedding. I never once had a problem. Biggest suck going actually, so scared of his shadow given half a chance he'd not hurt a fly, and well just more than a little misunderstood.

He now rests under the old oak tree in the backyard I grew up in.

As for communicating with trees, yes I do. I prefer the older trees, the ones that are done with all the chattering of the noisy younger trees. When family & I visited the Red Woods my brother almost had to drag me out of them otherwise I was staying there.

I also communicate with pretty much any plant.

Friends / family joke I am a "natural green thumb" and can get literally anything to grow - even some that are almost dead or even appear dead have revived and flourished under my care [such as 14 plants a friend nearly killed because she has no plant-caring skills]. If only they knew how "green" a thumb it really was.
Old 15-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Knower
I am communicating with trees with my heart. I think they have some sort of heart too and I imagine I connect with them like with people, through my heart. It's nice to flow love around
Old 17-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows

OMG! that looks so serene. I wish I could meditate under there for the rest of my life :)
Old 17-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Master
Over 10 days ago as I was laying in my bed

My third-eye chakra opened automatically

I started to visualise mostly trees

When I spoke in my mind nothing happened

So the visualisation occurred faster than the speed of thought...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 25-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I have a very deep respect and admiration for all trees. I had no idea there was a way to communicate with them. I feel so dumb for not having thought of this before because I really think that they have spirits, just like we do.
Old 19-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Pathfinder
When I was very young and embattled, I use to climb a giant tree in my grandmother's back yard. It was my refuge.

Today, my Totem is the Cedar.. and believe me.. it is argued.

I don't care. All living things are speaking. It is not my problem if those voices are "suppose" to be just such.

Tree's are Ancient .. no more and maybe more so then rock's, boulder's .. And each and everyone has a voice.

Great Protector's .. if you listen.