Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-03-2017, 01:16 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
Thank you ! Zeus the Moose thanks you Mrs. Chi does too, and Brother Enrique ("Squeaky") , the other Chihuahua Overlord.

Zeus is doing great; he feels pretty normal now, eats like a horse and is gaining some weight back, which brings us joy. He has 3 more chemo treatments to go, and it's so wonderful to have him stay with us , happy , for as long as it lasts. They make every day special, and every day we have Zeus, after what he's been through , is a treasure . These little guys show me a lot about love

It's funny/interesting : some of the times I felt the most love on "the other side" is when I feel the love from the animal spirits , and how much love there is waiting for our little critters when they leave this life. It really helps deal with the grief of losing them . I told Zeus the other day "this (life here) is just the beginning for you and I " , because these are our little walking companions forever .

Here's Z & E

I'm glad to hear Zeus the Moose is doing OK!

So much LOVE in your post. Blessings from me and dog spirit.
Old 23-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I've made it through this entire thread slowly but surely the last few months. I've really enjoyed the wisdom you've shared with us on this forum and I'm grateful that you're still active here. Though I have no idea how you could possibly know what you know my heart tells me that you know what you're talking about and I don't need to know anything else about you, you're wisdom speaks for itself.

My question is about mental illnness and the afterlife. I am aware of one of your early posts on here where you state that physical and mental illnesses do not follow us in the next life, but sometimes I feel like my mental illness, being bipolar, snares me energetically into a way of thinking and seeing the world and my place in it to the point where it's hard for me to differentiate between my character, my feelings, my thoughts, my energy signature and my mental illness. And I'm not sure that this will just leave me on its own in the next life.

Any clarity on Bipolar Illness and it's role or lack of role in influencing the environment that people suffering from it would go to in the next life would be appreciated.

Also, I dabbled in astral projection for a few months and had a lucid dream astral projection experience where I felt emotionally, free from my moods. I felt connected to everything and everything radiated love and beauty and I was apart of this beauty. It was a nice moment for me, maybe a hint of what the afterlife is like?
Old 26-03-2017, 09:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Sparrow ...

I am so happy I found you ...

And thanks BoB who made a website of your posts ....

I have never said this to anyone so far but really I love you
Old 04-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Seeker

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you very much for the very detailed descriptions of these extraterrestrial beings. I hope you are doing fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

In the interest of your own safety I would not recommend deliberately seeking out such groups within their marked territory as many of them are intolerant within their territorial claim and protective of their hidden presence in these locations. They have taken great steps to camouflage their presence in order to increase their survival and escape detection. Many species can detect your presence telepathically a long distance away because of their consciousness development. Though they are more likely to remain hidden, if they consider you an immediate threat, particularly to their young, you will be treated as a predator. These are still essentially animals and act instinctively as animals, as human beings are themselves animals. As any other animal you find in the countryside they have their own habitat and will defend it fiercely, and choose to avoid direct contact with humanity in the interest of their own preservation.

I think it is reasonable to expect these groups of extraterrestrials to react defensively in the presence of a potential intruder, but if I were to stay out of their marked territory and wait for them passively outside, would you still consider such an undertaking to be potentially dangerous? For example, if a certain group of extraterrestrials live in Territory A, and if I were to passively wait for them outside the marked borders of Territory A, would you consider this a sensible approach to initiate friendly contact?

What happens if someone unknowingly wanders into a marked territory and comes into direct contact with an extraterrestrial being? Does this happen often, and how should one react in such a situation? A forum member posted a Wikipedia link to the Dyatlov Pass incident and based on what the article says, it seems to me that these creatures (if they were indeed extraterrestrials) are so powerful that there is no point in trying to run away. The trekking group that were camping inside what I presume to be an out-of-bounds territory did not stand a single chance of survival against such unbelievably mighty creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

The universe of which you are a part does not technically have a size for it does not have a definable static shape, in that, it has no definable edges through which it can be measured. This is because the universe is expanding in all directions simultaneously at different rates of speed at different points. Much of the outer regions consist of a weather of different gasses and molecules pushed outwardly from the inner midst of the universe with tremendous pressure, and as such are not in a hospitable state to yet form life. As these conditions gradually slow down and cool down they will eventually form life harbouring atmospheres.

Sparrow, I believe you mentioned in a previous post that the universe is like a large hologram (correct me if I'm wrong). I have been trying to understand how such a hologram works and I have recently come across several sources indicating that a mathematical process similar to the Fourier transform is involved, at least when it comes to the relationship between mind and matter. Is this true? To what extent would you agree with the following statements:

1. The brain exemplifies the holographic principle that the whole contains the parts, and every part contains the whole

2. The information processing power of the brain involves Fourier analysis. More specifically, the brain uses Fourier mathematics to translate visual images into wave forms.

3. Distinctions leads us to conscious awareness; coordination leads us to meaningful valuation of those distinctions. Distinctions between thought and matter are processed by the posterior regions of the brain while union between thought and matter is forged by fronto-limbic systems.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and am very eager to learn more about the unity of mind and matter.

Best regards,
a1candidate
Old 27-04-2017, 06:25 PM

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow, Hello...

This is an amazing thread you started. I hope you are still visiting here and answering questions when you can. I found this thread and forum several weeks ago when I did a search for grief forums. My boyfriend, the love of my life, passed away at the end of January. It's been very hard for me. We both had strong beliefs there is an afterlife, but very different opinions on what it is. His beliefs were almost exactly as you described, it's been almost spooky for me reading this thread from the start. And makes want to believe he somehow "guided" me to find this to help me cope. But then my practical brain takes over my mind and says that's likely just my wishful projecting it's true because I want it to be.

Myself, I have met over the course of my life, 3 NDE'rs (flatlined in the hospital) all of whom said when we die, we (and everything) become ONE singular universal consciousness of information. No gods. No spirit inside us. Just our information transferring into this consciousness of collective information that is forever infinite with no beginning or end. This was not the news my heart wanted to hear, but as someone who can't help but live in reality of evidence and scientific theory, this does seem the simplist and most plausible with what science has discovered to date.

But with the death of my Love, I am hurting inside imagining him a part of this afterlife he knew I believed. I much prefer what he believed which is mostly what you say it is, as keeping individuality feels so much more comforting in my heart. And some of the things you have said in this thread that are possible in the spirit world... not only would this mean I can be with him again, but we could experience together some of the most beautiful and unconditional loving things together, like the spirit merging that is better than sex, which is so us with the unconditional love we have for each other. I want you both to be right so much, but am scared it's fantasy wishing.

So may I please ask you some questions that I hope will help me cope with my grief and give me hope you both really are right about the after life?

First, if I may ask... Do you have any insight or answers to why these NDE'rs concluded from their experiences the afterlife is only one singular consciousness of collective infinite information? And on that note, why do NDE'rs experiences vary so much? If the afterlife, like Earth life, is what it is, same reality of everything, then all experiences should be pretty much the same. But they are not. Do you know why? Thank you.

Next questions please... I copied this sentence you wrote on post #968: "Your spirit attaches a thread of consciousness, the silver cord, to the first two dividing cells of a fertilized egg. This etheric umbilical cord, if you will, can be partly witnessed by the glow which appears during this chemical process under a microscope".

If this can be seen under a microscope, and this sliver cord is really attached to us, then why isn't science recognizing this as finally our evidence of a spirit inside and proof of an afterlife? This all should be testable in a lab setting if this is real. And if this happens at the stage you say it does, then identical twins, triplets, etc. must share the same spirit split up? Could you please explain how that works? Thank you.

Another question I have: If this Universe and Earth were created (and by Source/God/Unconditional love, right?), why did it create an UN-loving environment where survival of the fittest is the law of nature all life lives by, and we are designed to kill and eat each other for food to live, survive and evolve? And then we when die, as spirits, we are to feel bad for this that we have no control over here? Sorry, I really struggle to understand this, as it makes little sense to me. I hope you can answer this and I can find hope in the possibility of this wonderful afterlife you both say is right. Thank you so much.

And my last question that again I struggle to understand is: If the afterlife of a sprit world with individuality and choices is real, why is there no physical proof of it's existence? We all want this proof. But we are left with nothing of solid evidence. Even those who have passed on, like the Love of my life just did, would come back if he could and give the world what it's always wanted, but that doesn't happen. Why are we left here alone to believe whatever on our own, with no physical hard core proof the afterlife is real? It seems there must be a very good answer for this if it is a choice as a spirit to come here, which itself has reasons. I guess questions like this I have, are part of the reason I had chosen to believe the 3 NDE'rs claims of the more simple afterlife.

But like I said above, I want those NDE'rs and myself to be wrong soooo badly, and you and my Love to be right. What you say is so much more appealing and hopeful. So I ask these final question to you Spirit Guide Sparrow, with all the love in my heart... Do you know if My Love can hear me when I speak to him now that he has died? Both when I speak to him out loud and when I speak to him from inside my heart? Do you know if he can or does visit me even if I don't know he is?

Since he's been gone, I have heard his voice in my head and felt his love in my heart. I have wondered if he guided me to find this thread. I want to believe so badly it's really him but then my dang brain starts in and says it's just me, not him, projecting it's really him, in hope because I so badly want it to be true.

I am kind of a mess over this. I miss him so very much.

Thank you so much Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Last edited by iJenna : 27-04-2017 at 09:23 PM.
Old 29-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Experiencer

Hi iJenna!

Sparrow seems to take long absences from the forum, he may not be able to respond to your questions for some time. Since he has previously addressed many of your inquiries, it might be helpful to review some of his comments assembled here by topic: https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/
Old 03-05-2017, 04:55 PM

Hi AnotherBob, thank you for that link. Unfortunately, reading through that has just raised more questions for me, not answered anything I asked that I can find. I can see by the post dates he doesn't come around as often as perhaps he once did. But I am hopeful one day he will return and be willing to help me.

Though if anyone reading this now has any answers to my questions or can point me to those answers from Spirit Guide Sparrow's writings, I would greatly appreciate it.

I can't seem to find any specific answer from his writings about why science has not confirmed as fact, that his claim is right, about a sliver cord that can been seen under a microscope, really is a spirit attaching to us.

Nor can I find anything in his writings to answer why Unconditional Love would create an un-loving world that cruelly and wrongly has us feel bad after we die for living here by the very laws of nature it created for us to live by? A source of unconditional love would NEVER have us feel bad for something it gave us no knowledge of. That is not unconditional love or any type of love. That's just mean and cruel. If we are not suppose to eat meat, then Love would have created this world and it's laws of nature differently so we don't. So there has to be a very good answer and explanation for this, if it's true.

So if I have missed where these were answered, I apologize, and would appreciate being pointed to the answers.

Of course I had other more minor questions in my original post, but those two questions above are the ones I am battling the most right now.

Thank you.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:13 PM
Experiencer

iJenna, as far as I know, the cord Sparrow speaks of is not something that can be seen under a microscope. In other words, it does not appear in physical manifestation.

As to your second issue, it really comes down to the fact that the human persona superimposes its idea about what constitutes unconditional love, and then wonders why their world does not match up to the ideal they concocted. Asked another way, the question might be, why is there bad stuff happening here, or why is there evil. Sparrow addresses that inquiry in the article on Evil. In brief:
"That which humanity has called evil is not an opposing force against Prime Creator, but an expression of the plan of Prime Creator. This is, the Creator has provided a platform for many different values to be explored and experienced by many different beings, on many different levels of evolution and nature, in contrast to each other. It is ultimately up to you which energies you encounter, and which you do not, by taking responsibility for the values you attract to you."
Old 03-05-2017, 09:55 PM

AnotherBob, I really appreciate your reply and attempts to answer my questions

I quoted Spirit Guide Sparrow above and even reference the post number he made that statement in, which he says:

"Your spirit attaches a thread of consciousness, the silver cord, to the first two dividing cells of a fertilized egg. This etheric umbilical cord, if you will, can be partly witnessed by the glow which appears during this chemical process under a microscope".

He says a glow can be seen under a microscope. Therefore, if this silver cord is really true and it's glow can been seen under a microscope, it should be testable in a controlled lab setting and verified by science. But science has not done that. Why? is my question.

As for my second question, maybe I didn't do a good job of asking, as your reply seems to not understand what I am trying to get an answer for. This isn't a question about evil and bad things that happen...

It's a question about why a source of unconditional love would create a world and this life that, after we die, we are to feel bad for something we were not given any knowledge was bad to do? AND goes AGAINST the natural laws it also created! AND goes AGAINST what we need to be healthy and live! That's a triple wammy of a mean game being played on us by Unconditional Love, which according to Spirit Guild Sparrow created all this. That makes no sense. It's either not true, or there is a VERY good reason and explanation why such a cruel game is being played on us.

1. Those animal spirits according to Spirit Guild Sparrow CHOSE to come to this world knowing in advance they could become another life's lunch to live, but will still make us feel bad after death for doing it? And hypocritically was something that animal also did to live before it became our lunch. That makes no sense. And is not love.

2. Avoiding eating meat means going against the very natural laws that Source created, and then will make us feel bad for it. That makes no sense. And is not love.

3. Source never gave us any knowledge a spirit is even in us, much less is in animals we eat to live healthy lives, but then will make us feel bad for it after death. That makes no sense. And is not love.

4. We would not being having this conversation on the internet if our human ancestors had not started eating meat in their diets, we would not have evolved to what we are today, with the brainpower and bodies we now have without meat in our diets. But we are going to feel bad about this in the afterlife. That makes no sense. And is not love.

5. If we all become plant eaters as Spirit Guide Sparrow suggests, then 8 billion people will be killing themselves, each other, and the rest of life because our plants will be gone within a year and no oxygen to breathe would be left.

That's just a sample of the many questions that come up with this claim. It just flat out doesn't work and makes no sense to me.

I hope this helps understand what I am trying to get a very good answer and explanation for. I am not very good a writing, so I can understand if this didn't come across clear. I will try and explain further if needed.

We should never feel bad about doing something natural, healthy and we need to live, AND were never told not to do it. So either it's all not true about the afterlife, or there is a VERY good explanation reason for being mis-lead like this then being left to feel bad afterwards for something we had no knowledge of.

AnotherBob, I would love to hear your thoughts on this please. If I haven't made myself clear again, just let me know and I will try again
Old 05-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Experiencer

Hello again, iJenna!

As far as the silver cord, I was not aware that Sparrow indicated it could be seen as a physical manifestation, via a glow which could be observed. The nature of "etheric" is a non-physical state. I would defer to Sparrow in this matter, since I am neither a scientist nor do I have extrasensory perception.

In regard to your question about Unconditional Love, I would offer that Love is such that it allows all things to manifest. This is not a process that the human intellect can really grasp, since we would typically anthropomorphize Love into some idea we have of a Super Being meddling in creation for some desired outcome agreeable to our human sensibilities. In that regard, I find this dialogue from Catherine of Sienna to be pertinent:

I talk about it sometimes with Him, all the suffering in the world.

"Dear God," I have prayed, "how is it possible all the horrors I have seen, all the atrocities you allow man to commit when you – God -- are ever standing so near and could help us? Could we not hear your voice say 'No' with such love and power never again would we harm?"

And my Lord replied, "Who would understand if I said that I cannot bear to confine a wing, and not let it learn from the course it chooses."

But what of a man walking lost in a forest weeping and calling your name for help, and unknown to him he is heading for a covered pit with sharp spears in it that will maim his flesh when he crashes through the trap?

"Yes, why don't I remove every object from this world that could cause someone to weep? Yes, why don't I speak in a way that could save a life?”

I opened up my mouth and the Infinite ran to the edges of space -- and all possibilities are contained therein, all possibilities, even sorrow.

”In the end, nothing that ever caused one pain will exist, No one will begrudge Me. The Absolute Innocence of all within my Creation takes a while to understand."

~ Catherine of Sienna
(1347-1380)

Last edited by AnotherBob : 05-05-2017 at 05:34 PM.