Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 06-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Significance of grand trine in natal chart.

Anyone know anything about these little guys?

I have my ascendant 14° Cancer. Over in Pisces My Mars is 13° and my Jupiter is at 15° and in Scorpio we got my Venus at 11° & Pluto at 9°

My dad would always comment on it but I never really understood it in depth.

Two of my closest friends have a GT in fire ( the girls got sun in Aries, mars in leo & asc in sag.) The guy has his sun in Aries, moon in sag and asc in Leo.

Just kinda curious
Old 08-04-2017, 04:58 PM
Master
A grand trine is a pleasant aspect and it can bring you luck. Really it makes you content and not conflicted. The energy is connected in a harmonious way in an enclosed aspect pattern. When it is stimulated the energy zings around from planet to planet and is always working. When a transit stimulates one of the planets the whole aspect pattern gets set off.

Basically what it means to me is that the native would be content doing whatever they are doing. It can be a lazy aspect because the person isn't motivated or driven to change their circumstances. I am sure you have other aspects that would work for you that way. You have a water trine. Water is emotions. You would be lucky in water ways, which are sensitive, intuitive, psychic, caring...etc...This wouldn't be unpleasant for you. You would be lucky in ways that relate to that, home and family and reading people well. Those things would come easy and I think you would feel loved and expect it.

That is how I would see it.

Venus/Pluto conjunction usually means obsessive love. For sure you would tend to obsess over crushes or relationships.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Pathfinder

I have known a few folk with GT's, I think it is more traditional to only include said aspects where the planets are involved and not the angles. It does appear to raise the vibration in such people with them; relative to the planets involved.
My eldest daughter has a Moon (15*59'), Jupiter (16*10') Neptune (16*33') classic GT in Air, in the Water houses; I expect her to become profoundly psychic once she has shrugged off her subtle anxiety.
I knew someone many years ago that had the Venus / Jupiter / Neptune GT - she became a visionary artist, a beautiful Soul.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
A grand trine is a pleasant aspect and it can bring you luck. Really it makes you content and not conflicted. The energy is connected in a harmonious way in an enclosed aspect pattern. When it is stimulated the energy zings around from planet to planet and is always working. When a transit stimulates one of the planets the whole aspect pattern gets set off.

Basically what it means to me is that the native would be content doing whatever they are doing. It can be a lazy aspect because the person isn't motivated or driven to change their circumstances. I am sure you have other aspects that would work for you that way. You have a water trine. Water is emotions. You would be lucky in water ways, which are sensitive, intuitive, psychic, caring...etc...This wouldn't be unpleasant for you. You would be lucky in ways that relate to that, home and family and reading people well. Those things would come easy and I think you would feel loved and expect it.

That is how I would see it.

Venus/Pluto conjunction usually means obsessive love. For sure you would tend to obsess over crushes or relationships.

Thanks that put it together for me. and oh yeah! It's pretty dead on.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
I have known a few folk with GT's, I think it is more traditional to only include said aspects where the planets are involved and not the angles. It does appear to raise the vibration in such people with them; relative to the planets involved.
My eldest daughter has a Moon (15*59'), Jupiter (16*10') Neptune (16*33') classic GT in Air, in the Water houses; I expect her to become profoundly psychic once she has shrugged off her subtle anxiety.
I knew someone many years ago that had the Venus / Jupiter / Neptune GT - she became a visionary artist, a beautiful Soul.

I've heard both as well. I think its just a personal preference for the individual reading the chart in my opinion. Ive alwsys seen the ascs influence. My good ol buddy chiron can be loud as hell in some individuals when hes able to talk to a nearby planet. And not only is that planet now influenced, the two are basically a team.

Chiron needs to heal and be healef at all costs. That's what he's about. So w/e natal planet he's influencing, mars let's say, now qhwn the chart native is using his mars, his chiron is aitti g right there doing his thing.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Master
The Ascendant is extremely important in the chart, but it isn't a light. It doesn't act the same way as a planet does.

In an aspect pattern, it doesn't zing the energy. It does matter for a trine or a square, but not in an aspect pattern because it doesn't function in the same way.

That is my opinion based on what I have learned and what makes sense. I don't count that as an aspect pattern but it is probably more important then a planet in it's one on one relationships.

I personally think Chiron is a major player but it isn't accepted as a ruler yet. I tend to think it is. I am not committed to that belief so I don't give it full status as a planet when I look at a chart unless it is in an important position. When I do use it, I consider Chiron to be much more then 'the wounded healer'..He was a Centaur who rose above his kind to become a wise and accomplished physician and teacher. He was much more then his wound. That seems to be the accepted meaning, but there is much wisdom and grace to that energy, which does not seem to be fully appreciated.

Here is a little copy and paste about the myth:

Kheiron's name was derived from the Greek word for hand (kheir) and meant something like "skilled with the hands." In myth it was also closely associated with the word kheirourgos "surgeon."

Chiron the planetary body would impart the native with "skill with the hands"...That is the meaning of the name and it would apply.

The current understanding of Chiron energy is pretty negative, It is about your wound that never heals, and he was so much more then his wound. Until the common understanding is able to be properly applied, we aren't fully ready to use Chiron as a major player. That is my opinion. He hasn't been known of for very long and it takes time for astrologers to fully understand a new energy. I think he a modern ruler but there is controversy over that.
Old 13-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Rozie

Hey you have your opinions, but in my opinion you are overlooking the point of the post and focusing on a detail you don't agree with for reasons of your own ego.

I on the other hand feel strongly towards my own beliefs for my own reasons. Believe me.. Its a part of my being, I know what I possess and what I do not possess.

The point of my post was to hopefully hear from someone who had a deeper insight into this aspect. The trine is still present, the three aspects of the self have created this energy. All of the points are going to create their own energy to co tribute to the trine.

I see a similar energy in two people I have been am very close too my entire life.

I am not trying to change ur opinion or say "I am right and youre wrong"

Imagine you are a very devout Christian who believes strongly in you faith. Your neighboor is just as passionate towards their religion. Having any sort of convo with each other would be useless both parties are able to discuss the nature of it instead of getting hung up on their own opinions.

I have yet to meet someone who enjoys being preached at.

I don't know what you have to do but perhaps thinking before you open your mouth could be a step in the right direction.
Old 14-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Master
@Soleil

I answered your question to the best of my ability and you are welcome.

I don't know what you are even talking about when you say I don't agree with something for purposes of my own ego?

The only thing I disagreed with is an astrology rule that I did not make up. This is the astrology forum.

What?

I was trying to be helpful which I do heartily regret.

For all the good it will do, I am going to report your post as name calling and harrassment. I feel that you were targeting me for simply talking about astrology on the astrology forum.
Old 20-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

... sitting on the fence and watching the game... adding my opinion with no personal interest in either court (I don't know any of you) .. have to admit that I saw no ego in Rozie's post and am somewhat surprised at the seemingly blunt and accusatory tone of your last post Soliel... Pity that some people take stuff so personal - who's acting from the ego now?

In my 32yrs studying the subject... I am somewhat qualified to offer an opinion - and the first part that Rozie offered (ref Asc & aspect pattern basis) were in my humble opinion - bang on. I concur.
Old 21-04-2017, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleil
I've heard both as well. I think its just a personal preference for the individual reading the chart in my opinion. Ive alwsys seen the ascs influence. My good ol buddy chiron can be loud as hell in some individuals when hes able to talk to a nearby planet. And not only is that planet now influenced, the two are basically a team.

Chiron needs to heal and be healef at all costs. That's what he's about. So w/e natal planet he's influencing, mars let's say, now qhwn the chart native is using his mars, his chiron is aitti g right there doing his thing.

@Soleil I know what you mean. Ascendant does have an influence. It's energy is felt. If one's ascendent is in Aries, so the ruler is Mars. In that way we look at how the Mars is placed in a chart and how it is influencing a native. My ascendant does play a huge role in my life, not just on the surface as they say it. I believe the influence can make it's way in so many areas of a person's life it is hard to just narrow it down. Some aspects can be isolated.
I know a couple of people with the Mars chiron aspect. Chiron is a wounded side of someone's personality. There is a lot of excess energy when it comes to Mars chiron. It is mostly repression, because they fear that there is something monstrous inside of them. It is also rather the sacred warrior you know, when someone learns to use that to their advantage and channel those energies to help others. It is about self assertiveness, just as an example, yes it is where you need to heal and perhaps when you have overcome it one can channel those energies into something for your higher path. With Mars chiron it self assertiveness taking stand for others by taking a stand for oneself.
Grand trines hold a lot of pent up energy, unless you utilize that energy it tends to hold inside, sometimes it isolates itself. I have grand trines in my chart, it does tend to make one very comfortable but at the same time you need to work with it, to really utilize what it has to offer. My ascendant is also a part of grand trine and yes it does play a role, I have to work with it.
There are astrologer's who use astrology in very technical way, and I must say even when one is not using any intuition or relating to energy it still can be very accurate. When you can intuitively connect it is a plus point, but that being said how one feels energy and relates to their chart might not be the same as the other does. No two charts are the same and people might have their own ways of looking at things and are developing their own skills. So if someone has to say something about how they view their stuff it is good to be tolerant and first listen what the other person has to say. Aren't we all learning here. We are not here to score point on how well we know astrology than the other person. Instead of saying " I work like this and I work like that and this is how it works because I have studied this for decades " will it not be wiser to see maybe the other person is probably also saying the same things, only they might be viewing things differently.
I feel like it is good to have an open peaceful communication. I like to have open communication with others. I know none of us are experts here despite our years of experiences or else we would really be in a better place instead of arguing over small things.