Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 31-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Knower

Pisces here. Supposed to be most compatible with water and earth signs but have very little experience with them. Most people I've known have been either air or fire signs.
Old 31-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbelmyne
Dude, totally. As a Capricorn sun, I'm nothing like one. I attribute that to Jupiter conjunct Sun (giving me that strong Sagittarian influence I'm known for). You've gotta take more than just your sun sign into account when discussing the psyche. That's what got me so into astrology to begin with, the fact that I was like "well if I'm a Capricorn, why in the hell don't I act like one?!" haha.

The three capricorns I have ever known just can't be lumped together.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:04 AM
Master
I'm a Pisces and almost always been with air and fire signs. And those relationships have been challenging especially my 22 year marriage to a Gemini that I ended last year.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:57 AM
Master
Your descendant would explain the kind of people you are drawn to. I am Taurus sun , I have had few Taurus friends. I get along well with Pisces, Capricorn. I have had couple of Virgo friends.
I get along with earth signs, water signs like cancer, pisces.
By rule Leo and Taurus don't get along but I usually get along with them.
Anything that is cunning and overly proud nature, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I like simplicity, it looks more intelligent to me. I like people who can simplify things, not complicate them :P
Pisces or piscean like traits are the most attractive to me.
Old 17-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Pathfinder

Female Virgo here (sun sign). My 'prescribed' matches are generally other earth and water signs, and I've found that this has always been spot on for me. I definitely get along best with Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus and Cappy. We usually connect and understand each other really well. I haven't had the best experiences with other Virgos, as I think we kind of irritate each other a bit because we're often so alike. As Virgos, we are usually highly analytical and critical of ourselves, and when you get to know another Virgo you see those qualities in that person and it makes you annoyed and uncomfortable. That has been my experience, at least! So, yeah - haven't had many other Virgo friends.

My three very closest friends (who have both been close to me my entire life) are an Aries, a Cancer and a Leo. I love them all in their own way; and obviously the placements of other signs in their charts influences their personalities too.

Generally speaking, I also get along really well with Gemini people in terms of friendship, and we always have so much to chat about. In terms of attraction, I have always found myself EXTREMELY attracted to Capricorns and Scorpios. Wow, yeah - all my attractions towards Caps and Scorps have been the most intense. They are incredible people.

I'm not great with other fire and air signs in general (besides my one Aries best friend). Libra and Aquarius signs often annoy the heck out of me and I've never been able to connect well with them on a deeper level (compared to with a Scoprio, for instance).

Of course, every single person is different, and I do not judge people off of their sign when I do not know them well. I'm just speaking from my personal experiences in saying that as a Virgo my ideal 'matches' have always felt to be the earth and water signs.
Old 27-04-2017, 03:30 AM
Guide

I find I get along well with fire signs that have earthy elements. Since that is pretty much all of my chart. Virgo & Sag.

Lately, I am attracting and getting along well with Gemini's, Virgo's, Cancer (which I never thought was a great fit for me personally), Sag and Taurus. I haven't seen a Cap in a long time. Though just a few years ago, it was Caps all around. Men.

A lot of Sag ladies. I think I really needed more of that positive demeanour in my life. Though I have a lot of Sag influence, I tend to be more fortright, than happy go lucky.

I am not doing so well with Leo, Libra, or Aquarius as of late.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Your descendant would explain the kind of people you are drawn to. I am Taurus sun , I have had few Taurus friends. I get along well with Pisces, Capricorn. I have had couple of Virgo friends.
I get along with earth signs, water signs like cancer, pisces.
By rule Leo and Taurus don't get along but I usually get along with them.
Anything that is cunning and overly proud nature, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I like simplicity, it looks more intelligent to me. I like people who can simplify things, not complicate them :P
Pisces or piscean like traits are the most attractive to me.

Those Geminis. They're cute but hard to keep!
Old 22-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

Absolutely not! I'm a Scorpio and I've had some bad experiences with Cancer and Pisces men. Supposedly those are my best matches. Nope. Was with a Pisces for three years and we had beautiful times but terrible times and we didn't really get each other. We broke up and got back together countless times. Was married to an Aquarius. Was. That was a challenge though we were both babies of the family and I think birth order is a factor. My last relationship was with a Capricorn. I think we really could have worked if not for his deep emotional issues/lack of ability to face his demons. But I loved him for three years.

My current love is a Gemini and he is the love of my life. I always thought of Geminis as flaky and immature but he is anything but those things. He is head over heels for me and treats me like a queen. He's also an oldest child and I'm the baby so he tends to want to be a caregiver and I tend to want to be taken care of. I had that same dynamic with my other two boyfriends, the Pisces and the Capricorn. The Cappy was 3 years younger than me and my Gemini is 2.5 yrs older than me and I've read that this changes things but I'm not sure I believe that. The Cappy had a desire to take care of me but he is meant to be alone, as he was for twenty years before he met me.

My Gemini and I have a great chart, absolutely positive through and through. I know the other placements besides the sun sign are important. And our numerology is also nearly perfect in all categories. We have the same life path and attitude numbers, which means we are fundamentally very similar and we also will have our good and bad years at the same time. This is true. For us both, the past three years were the worst of our lives. I've done my other lovers charts and none of them were great, and the numerology didn't work either.
Old 24-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Master
The way i look at the relationship side of the zodiac is your sun sign is only 1 of many. Look at it like this, say one person is a virgo sun and the other is a cancer sun. Them 2 signs are a good combo. Now look at both moon signs. One has a cancer moon the other a leo moon. Them 2 people are going to struggle with each other on a emotional level. Use that same idea with all the planets. Relationships go way deeper than the sun sign
Old 27-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I am Aries and I get along with Sagittarius people a lot :p