Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Guide

Evolutionary astrology

Hi everyone :-h

Im very interested in evolutionary astrology and would like to find out more about it. Anything you can tell me would be appriciated.

Also does anyone know any good Evolutionary Astrologer's? Would love to have a reading but finding it hard to find any not even many options online.

Thanks
Old 14-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Hi everyone :-h

Im very interested in evolutionary astrology and would like to find out more about it. Anything you can tell me would be appreciated.

Also does anyone know any good Evolutionary Astrologer's? Would love to have a reading but finding it hard to find any not even many options online.

Thanks

What have you read so far?

The main EA astrologers I know about are in the camp of Jeffrey Wolf Green, but a friend told me there is "another type" of EA astrology but I can't remember the details nor can I remember if it was Steven Forrest or Stephen Arroyo who was the astrologer in the "other EA" camp.

Jeffrey Wolf Green passed several years ago but his daughter Deva is now an author and counseling astrologer (and her rates are very reasonable for a professional astrologer): http://devagreen.com/

The link to JWG's EA school is here: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/

I have attended workshops by EA astrologer Kristin Fontana and would recommend her services: http://kristinfontana.com
Old 14-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Guide

Hi AI

Thanks for the reply. Yes im sure it's JWG and SF who have different takes if I remember correctly, i watched them giving a talk together and it turned out their ideas were't so different after all.

Im in the UK, Scotland and would really like to have a reading with someone this side of the pond if possible. There really isnt a lot of Astrologer's here. I want to train myself but would be nice pto work with someone, have learned a lot on my own but would be good to have some one to one guidance.
Old 14-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Hi AI

Thanks for the reply. Yes im sure it's JWG and SF who have different takes if I remember correctly, i watched them giving a talk together and it turned out their ideas were't so different after all.

Im in the UK, Scotland and would really like to have a reading with someone this side of the pond if possible. There really isnt a lot of Astrologer's here. I want to train myself but would be nice pto work with someone, have learned a lot on my own but would be good to have some one to one guidance.

Understood. Your options may be limited since the majority of the JWG EA events are in the US, but I wish you luck in your search! :)
Old 15-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Master
isn't it all evolutionary Astrology? hehe..
Old 31-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder
pretty good evo astrologer :) check out kaypacha on youtube, I cant post urls yet sorry.
Old 31-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by emberfirehart
pretty good evo astrologer :) check out kaypacha on youtube, I cant post urls yet sorry.

I don't think he qualifies as an evolutionary astrologer based on the branch that Steven Forest uses or the Jeffrey Wolf Green tribe.

I have been to one of his workshops... I would classify him as just an astrologer. He has a cult leader vibe to him (need to be adored ego) that is a huge turn off to me BUT I know he has a huge following so there are many who love him.

Most of his videos are predictive Astrology and I was never able to verify his predictions with other astrologers or what I could see in predictive charts, so... please use your own judgement on what he says... just don't drink the Kool-Aid.

;)
Old 31-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder
lol cult leader??? lol ahahahah ok....sorry, I dont resonate or agree with that. :)
Old 02-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Knower

Evolutionary Astrology offers tremendous insights into where the soul has been, its current life purpose, and ultimately where the soul is going. evolutionary astrology is ultimately characterized less by a technical approach than by a set of philosophical principles defined by natural law.