Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 01-01-2017, 02:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Color All planets aligned in chart??

My friend told me his chart was pisces, but in with all planets e.g Pisces sun, Pisces moon, Pisces mercury etc. Is this possible? and what does it mean?
Old 03-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexf
My friend told me his chart was pisces, but in with all planets e.g Pisces sun, Pisces moon, Pisces mercury etc. Is this possible? and what does it mean?

It is difficult to know his exact meaning of "his chart was Pisces" because if I were to be 100% literal no ones chart is 100% Pisces... at least not the outer planets... but I would assume it could mean his Ascendant is Pisces, or several planets in Pisces and thus Pisces dominate?

It would be very, very rare for someone to have all their inner planets in any one sign (Sun out to Mars) BUT it is possible, but again, very rare.

The outer planets move so incredibly slow that I can't imagine a time in the future when they all will be in the same sign. Theoretically it would be possible, but my head hurts even thinking of how many tens of thousands of years it could take.

In the realm of probabilities, it would be very possible to have Sun and Ascendant in Pisces (strong Pisces identity). Mercury is always so close to the Sun that Mercury could be in there occasionally too in some years. It would be more rare to have those three in Pisces PLUS the Moon, or plus Venus, but if we look at a time range in centuries it would happen in certain cycles.

To try and pull it back to what I think you are really asking is, "What is a person like who is strong in Pisces traits?" That is an easy answer, do a Google search on "Pisces Sun" and that would be the best description because the person will exhibit most of those traits either positive or negatively.

There is SO MUCH information out there already on what Pisces people are like you will get a flood of information from Google, in a lot more detail than I can type out. :)