Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 01-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Tell me something...are you Aquarians ever on time? Lol.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Newbie ;)

On time? Never, when I was younger. Now I am usually one of the first to arrive. Whether at work or at class. I got tired of always stressing out and barely making it on time so I started forcing myself to plan ahead and leave earlier than I think I need to.

I am also very emotional and hugely sensitive (not very aquarian) yet really enjoy my "me" time alone. When I was a child I was once told that I resemble a Capricorn more so than my birth sign. Although I was not born on the cusp, my son looked up all my information on Stellarium and it states that my actual sign, based on where the stars were in the sky at the time/place of my birth, I am really a Capricorn. Others claim nothing has changed with the signs so I really have no idea.

I really know nothing about astrology but do enjoy reading the horoscopes. Sometimes they are dead on, most of the time they have nothing to do with me. Either Aquarius or Capricorn.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)

About Aquarius

Dear Dream Faerie...
I love your name, by the way, very Aquarian.
There is so much to learn, isn't there????
Old 22-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Master
One thing I will add...everyone is feeling more Aquarian these days...and that will only become more pronounced over time...due to the influence of the Age. More broad-minded, more progressive, more concerned with social justice, and so forth.

Hence the backlash we are seeing round the world as the old guard and the old mindsets push back hard...anti-democratic reactionary governments & policies put forth, reactionary religious/etc terrorism seen all over...laws and sentiments designed to keep ppl down...particularly women, gays, minorities...the usual suspects.

Keep the faith...the coming of the Age is upon us & (thank God) cannot be stopped
A new day is dawning, just as they say.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 22-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Deactivated Account

I think once you do a full and thorough astrology chart, the zodiac & our relation to all the signs has so much more significance. I have Aquarius in my Venus, on a personal level it makes a great deal of sense. For a rigid Capricorn, I feel I am a little more open and a free spirit in personality than a traditional Cap, not to mention unorthodox and unconstrained when it comes to matters of love teehee

Last edited by Clover : 23-06-2017 at 03:26 AM.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)
Old 04-07-2017, 06:59 PM

Hello Aquas and All,
A key word/phrase for Aquarius is "I know"
the rest of us have an issue keeping up.

On top of that, if you are a female, and this is a generalization so, please, don't anyone take offense if you disagree : females think in non-consecutive patterns whereas males have a more linear way of thinking... having said that we are all male and female within so thereby the generalization.

Aquarians are great at making friends (generalizing again, as every birth chart is uniquely different and I don't have yours in front of me).
Finally, you have high ideals and attempt to live up to them (still, generally speaking)

An Aquarius with a water sign Moon, for instance, may find emotions closer to access. If your moon is in Cancer or Scorpio you, probably, would be keeping your emotions unseen also, for other reasons

All generally speaking....