Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-02-2017, 05:04 AM
Guide

Cartoon Filter?

Hello guys and gals I wasn't sure where to put this but I guess this will do. I don't know whats been going on. I am starting to wake up early and feel good when I wake up and I don't go back to sleep all day but when I do its like I haven't slept for 20hrs or something I feel like I am intoxicated by something. I don't know what it is. I realized one of these past days that there was some kind of energy portal we were going through and I was experiencing the exact symptoms. Its crazy that I am in sync with such galactic events.

Anyways I had woke up by the sound of my sister getting ready for church. The funny thing was that I could see through the wall and it was like I was monitoring 3 screens. One through the wall and then another of the wall and then a close up of her washing her hands. At the same time she turned off the facet in the vision I heard the water stop. The only thing was that her hands looked like cartoon hands. It seemed more like a type of filter, I am use to astral travel so I tried doing some commands to direct what I was looking at and nothing happened. After the vision with my sister ended I started to see multiple screens pop up, 8 then 6 different visions. I wasn't overwhelmed with what I was watching I was simply taking it all in. The only thing was that none of it was seeming relevant to me and I was trying to find out how to use it so I did not decide to remember what I had just saw. It seemed like I was just looking at a bunch of random things which leads me to think that an outside force was showing me something for some reason I don't know yet or I just dont have control over this random function....

This wouldn't be the first time that I saw cartoon like figures.... I recall a dream that I was experiencing which I ended and commanded that I see my guardians. A blue crystal like portal opened in the floor and I went into it. The whole room was white and I was floating down slowly.... I saw all these different figures but most of them looked like cartoons beings some looked like real beings. lol ***.....

Another instance was like 4 years back or so when I ran into this guy who could dive into your consciousness and see it as type of space. The guy he did before me seemed regular but when he came to me he described it looked like an 8bit game. I previously made a "Atlantean head band" (Which is more like a crown) and had slipped it on to see if he could notice a difference. To my amusement he screamed a little because he said that everything turned supper detailed instantly. I know of another person who said that they saw a negative energy that looked like a cartoon....

I dont want to say that its tough but its definitely challenging to be carefree when I am doing the things I am doing. How do you balance life's challenges with the metaphysical world? In reality loving and calm vibrations bring everything to you but maybe that's what I have to learn. Why the cartoon stuff though? Am I not taking the world serious? Is it a filter to protect my energy? Or is it the state of my mind not being developed? I feel that it may be just my guardians trying to lighten me up....

Tsk tsk...
Old 06-02-2017, 07:02 AM
Experiencer

Hello,

I think you are being led to explore more, i did that 3 years ago, i did a MANGA like cartoon astral travel and it was amazing, so magical, i was experimenting then.

I also experienced that heavy sleepy feelings, sedated like feeling, i never had any vices or medication until now but emphatically felt like sedated at times. I always try to contradict the feeling because of some obligations but it feels good when you want to have some R&R. Felt well rested and fresh when you wake up.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Guide

Thanks I appreciate it. This universe I tell you...
Old 06-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Experiencer

The universe is truly beautiful, being there felt less emotions but more of an intellectual wonders and amazements, felt very light and at peace like you really are a spirit explorer.

The Higher conciuosness you get, the lighter spirit you become.