Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)
Old 08-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Ascender

I just want to thank the op and everyone that contributed to this, this is the type of information I have been looking for. I'm starting to look at these entities that were considered "god" or devil... Elohim, Lucifer, Yahweh (who I'd also be interested to hear people's opinions of) as entities able to genetically alter humans and aware of great powers but not necessarily the god.. They must have seemed like gods to people though.
Anyway, I really appreciated this thread:)

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 22-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Master
Please bear with me as I try to retell what was taught to me through direct revelation.

The story of Lucifer and the 'War of Heaven' is a symbolic one.

The 'Kingdom of Heaven' is indeed, within ourselves. It is the state of being with God or being 'enlightened' or realising that Divinity within oneself - the very essence of our eternal spirit.

Lucifer being 'kicked out of heaven' meant that he was no longer able to experience this awareness and this was brought about by his love for God being at the expense of his pity for mankind.

It is a story which I could fully relate to.

When God created mankind and bade Lucifer to love and serve them, Lucifer sorta went 'why should I settle for second-best?...why should I serve and love Your creation when You are the Creator of it? no, I want to serve and love You only".

Lucifer couldn't see the Divinity within man...he was only aware of that Divinity within himself and that blinded him to everything that was outside himself, so his total experience of God...that full transformation of spirit remained incomplete.

Lucifer was doing what I was...judging mankind by their actions...seeing them as being no more than animals, chained by their own desires. He couldn't serve God by serving humans, when he'd rather just serve God directly.

It is a lesson to us that to serve mankind pleases God the most and that we should love another as we love God, or even love ourselves. We may not like what they do...we may judge them harshly, but that is up to God, not the individual.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Pathfinder
(personal disclaimer-no offense to whomever)

Sozerius your post was pretty accurate among the research through different names and beings. A common experience of going through different cultures is, same thing different name, maybe different uses of abilities to not be so tell tale through the ages.

Absolutely not, Lucifer is not an imagined or created being. It is very real and will never go away. The fact that it is thought that this leads man away from consciousness and the separation from things like being connected is fairly absurd. Lucifer has always and will always represent the light and being connected to all things. You can still believe what the bible tells you if you want another fact is that it has been mistranslated and led to a different direction.

Second, The entity known as Lucifer embodies both sides of the scale. It is the hybrid accumulation of these forces in total tandem. When you want to talk about the wars in heaven, the first war was made by the being Samael (the devil), this was his fall, that figure is the one who took a third. The second scuffle or occurrence is that Lucifer dropped on his own accord and came back after there were witch hunts for those who worked or colluded with the "fallen". He came back for his people even though he couldn't retrieve all. Matters like these are not commonly known and to be honest I don't blame people for having these presupposed positions because a lot of people were told these things their whole life. Never trust the devil!

There is a reason why the story is told how it really isn't. I'll be careful with how I bring this up because it depends how people react to that. The entity of Lucifer has fought, bled and died for mans potential, yet he continues to be.

Apologies but I can't sit without setting the record straight.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder
Reinforcing my statement. The sight of mans deeds and the nature of turning and torturing each other and seeing what it could lead to, was the reason why he did not worship man, for why when they would rather be savages without enlightenment. A long time has gone by, and beings have changed, some have not at all. Lu decides what he does, its not a bad thing he warmed up to it.