Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliemcsnarly
One last thing though, how do we follow the path of our heart?

By getting out of our head my head tells me a lot of things is illogical, but who cares, not everything has to be logical. So maybe you had a life as a green marsian with tofu growing out of your ears (is that really that illogical compared to some of the animals you can see on Earth ). Everything is a matter of perspective and if you cannot trust yourself, then who can you trust.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:10 PM
mike bike

animal in a previous life?

Of course you were an animal in a previous life....in lots of them.

We are all on the course of something called"The Evoution of Souls"...we start our existence as the "lowest" of creatures (but NO creature is lowly in the eyes of God...all are sacred.)

We started as something that we would think very lowly,and gradually we evolve through many life forms until we reach the human state.

Domesticated animals (dogs etc) are living with us to get the final lessons at evolving into a human soul....

There is only one (I think ) higher form of life....the Dolphins !

Blessings Mike
Old 07-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
By getting out of our head my head tells me a lot of things is illogical, but who cares, not everything has to be logical. So maybe you had a life as a green marsian with tofu growing out of your ears (is that really that illogical compared to some of the animals you can see on Earth ). Everything is a matter of perspective and if you cannot trust yourself, then who can you trust.

Thank you, that and the last really felt like profoundly powerful advice.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingMistress
That is beautiful , Knight . I hope I can be there some time, to tend to the animals myself. Thankyou for sharing.

If it is your heartfelt desire to serve the ascending 'wild' animals in spirit, then you can do and you will...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 09-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingMistress
Thankyou Knight - Your answer gave me a clarity I wasn't expecting. It makes perfect sense that in loving the animals we give them individuality , rather than by owning them - Some of the wild animals I've met only briefly before they were fit for release, actually enter my thoughts many times over -years later ! I sometimes feel it's not me who chooses to think about them - it's not like I have 'favourites, but the trend of thoughts always seems to focus around the same group . A crow I raised when I was 7 years old being one of them ! - Strange really , because I have forgotten many other animals since then , many of which were typically more memorable , in size , personality , or appearance, but they don't pop into my thoughts or dreams. That's what has got me considering the notion that it's more than just my -thoughts' - I can't imagine having chosen* the crow. No reflection on the crow , but my domesticated crew aside , I tend to love and care for the wild animals equally - only some stay in my thoughts indefinitely and in a way I can't explain - Almost like I'm still partly responsible for their well being. ( and in a strange way , they're responsible for mine !!!) I'm not sure how healthy ( mentally ) it is to feel that way either. Maybe , he chose me . Either way I know I love him , and I didn't choose to love him - I think I've stopped making sense now so I'll stop rambling - But I thank you for the food for thought and the patience while explaining it to me .

My mother befriended a wild crow. She would throw food out for him.
Even though she moved house several times, it would always find her.
Their friendship lasted for many years.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 13-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Knower

i recommend "the convoluted universe" by dolores cannon...