Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-06-2011, 01:50 PM
bebelee

Mattie i just saw your reply :)

Thank you. You have helped :)
Old 12-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes Mattie, that's what the spirits tell me. That usually it is for the living that they leave behind, more than their own souls.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:28 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebelee
passed away about 8 months ago. He was 7 weeks and 6 days, passed away from SIDS.
I'm learning a lot and experiencing a little too.
I guess i want to know whether i would be able to contact him? or would my spirit guide be able to shed some light on the matter. (i haven't yet met my guide yet)

I have had a couple of experiences which i feel was re-assurance. I just wanted to know whether he is safe and being looked after. I had a dream and had a vision which i think was letting me know that he is safe.

I have so many questions and i keep seeing that people can be in contact with their passed on relatives but when it comes to babies i hear it's a little different?

Our son died shortly after he was born without there being a single scrap of indication why. I guess we've been through many of the recriminations you may have felt and the uncertainty about where your child is now? We wondered where he was after he passed over and where that left us as his parents - along with a bunch of other questions and guilt.

No point in just telling you that you have to accept that he's being looked after - he will be but you may want to learn why for yourself?

Sylvia Barbanell wrote 'When a Child Dies' (http://www.amazon.co.uk/When-Child-Dies-Sylvia-Barbanell/dp/0946259089) many years ago - I 'lent' out my copy which was never returned. (Her husband was Maurice, the medium for Silver Birch who gave guidance for decades about survival and life beyond physical death.) I found her book very insightful and helpful. I guess there will be other books which can help explain what happens after the passing of a child....

Often they're looked after by family and friends who are already there and although it's not impossible to get some communication, it's not easy either.

I'm glad to hear you've had some experiences which have helped. We too had some which got us through the black days.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:19 PM
MYFIGO

From my experiences with healing, I would agree that they are being cared for by loving family members that have passed on and that they are growing too.

I am so sorry for your great loss. My heart goes out to you. Please treasure your reassuring experiences and know they are true.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Master
Hi there and I am so so sorry for your loss, you baby was a beautiful and still is a beautiful soul and I hope that eventually you can heal of this and keep your babie's memory alive. I'm so so sorry and hugs and angel kiesses sent to you.
Spiritlite.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:23 AM
bebelee

Mac

Thank you very much for posting. Yes i can definitely relate to those feelings of guilt and i always want to try to understand why. Having a healthy baby just pass away with no cause what so ever is devastating.

Thanks for recommending that book, i had a read of what it was about and i plan to get the book. I haven't yet found any books as i usually go by recommendations and no one has recommended anything like this for me so thank you :)
Old 13-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Master
You are very strong and i admire your courage bebelee. i can't even begin to imagine how hard this must be.
Bless you and your baby...............i'm so sorry for your loss...........hugs...James
Old 13-06-2011, 03:56 AM
bebelee

Thank you James. Sometimes i don't feel strong. I never thought it would happen to me. I used to think if it ever happened to me i just would not cope at all, id destroy myself or something but i think it's just something i have to do as a mother. I amaze myself sometimes.
Old 13-06-2011, 06:49 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebelee
Mac

Thank you very much for posting. Yes i can definitely relate to those feelings of guilt and i always want to try to understand why. Having a healthy baby just pass away with no cause what so ever is devastating.

Thanks for recommending that book, i had a read of what it was about and i plan to get the book. I haven't yet found any books as i usually go by recommendations and no one has recommended anything like this for me so thank you :)

I hope what's in the book will help you.

Bereavement is a difficult issue in our society and that of a neo-natal or SIDS child is especially devastating. Folks don't know what to say and in reality what can they say? 26 years on and I'm still wondering why it happened and that's with a background of this whole subject having become my day-to-day life.

I hope you find some comfort from the words of Sylvia Barbanell and should you find yourself wishing you could understand more about life, death and what follows, maybe you'd consider reading some of the books that were compiled from her husband's 'spirit controller', Silver Birch?
Old 13-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Experiencer
Very often SIDS is a case where the soul never actually entered the body.... this is why there is death at such a young age, the physical body can live sometimes for months without the soul . But if this isn't the case your baby's soul chose the short stay for a reason. Because of the Quickening that is happening these days, what I call the "In Between Time", or the stage of Life we call death..... actually isn't what it used to be..... This is why we are suddenly seeing so many of what folks are calling Indigo children. The thing is, in the In Between time evolution is amplified.... but now more than ever before....It's intense. You die these days, and in your next life...also depending on point of evolution at "death".... you are a much more evolved soul..... So some older souls are choosing to spend more time in that stage I call the White Hall, instead of in their physical bodies. The White Hall has always been where the amplification takes place, but because of the Quickening the Light there is actually more intense, more compressed so to speak, so the potential for growth is sooo incredibly much more than it's ever been in this particular Eternity.