Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-01-2020, 08:07 PM
traceyacey12

No longer susceptible to illness?

Do you think that you can be immune or not susceptible to illness after a certain point in your sort of evolution involving spirituality? Like maybe the energy in your body or one that is part of life (I'm not sure of the origin of this kind of energy) would make you no longer susceptible to illness?

Old 01-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Master

I believe that your thoughts determine your health.

Unfortunately people adhere to all kind of spiritual beliefs that are actually rooted in misinformation and wishful thinking. The ensuing thoughts aren't necessarily healthy.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Do you think that you can be immune or not susceptible to illness after a certain point in your sort of evolution involving spirituality? Like maybe the energy in your body or one that is part of life (I'm not sure of the origin of this kind of energy) would make you no longer susceptible to illness?

Hi,

In the Kryon teachings the term for this energy is called Innate. They teach it is the 9th energetic layer of your DNA.

In my personal experiance I was guided to see that energy as my Divine Subconscious. It works in parallel with the higher self and the soul self.

It is true that we all create our physical reality. Physical health being one factor. For me it is our outlook on life. How we train our intellect to focus our attention on all aspects of self and our surroundings. The key is evolving our Beliefs.

When the human consciousness is high enough, there will be no illness. A balanced person like this is happy, in a stable mental and physical state of being. They know how to be kind to self and others.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-01-2020, 09:29 PM
Guide
Terminal illness, I don't know. Common colds or anything spread through the air, Yes! At least from a scientific point of view.

Let me tell you a secret piece of information everyone overlooks. People say to keep your hands clean to stay healthy.. But more importantly, KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN. (especially if you deal with the public) Any virus spread through the air gets trapped in your nose, and when you go to sleep you are most susceptible. This is why we wake up sick and never get sick midway through the day. So to stay virus free, it's more important to clean out your nose before you go to sleep.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:21 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In the Kryon teachings the term for this energy is called Innate. They teach it is the 9th energetic layer of your DNA.

In my personal experiance I was guided to see that energy as my Divine Subconscious. It works in parallel with the higher self and the soul self.

It is true that we all create our physical reality. Physical health being one factor. For me it is our outlook on life. How we train our intellect to focus our attention on all aspects of self and our surroundings. The key is evolving our Beliefs.

When the human consciousness is high enough, there will be no illness. A balanced person like this is happy, in a stable mental and physical state of being. They know how to be kind to self and others.

John

Hi, Thanks for your response. What makes this sort of super power of not being susceptible to illness elusive to most right now (if not all)? What's the difference between life as it is for most now and that time when human consciousness is high enough as you said?
Old 14-01-2020, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Terminal illness, I don't know. Common colds or anything spread through the air, Yes! At least from a scientific point of view.

Let me tell you a secret piece of information everyone overlooks. People say to keep your hands clean to stay healthy.. But more importantly, KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN. (especially if you deal with the public) Any virus spread through the air gets trapped in your nose, and when you go to sleep you are most susceptible. This is why we wake up sick and never get sick midway through the day. So to stay virus free, it's more important to clean out your nose before you go to sleep.

Hi, would you use water with salt in to do this maybe?
Old 14-01-2020, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi, Thanks for your response. What makes this sort of super power of not being susceptible to illness elusive to most right now (if not all)? What's the difference between life as it is for most now and that time when human consciousness is high enough as you said?

Hello,

My understaning is that the creator designed us to learn about the power of love and compassion. The human intellect is consciousness driven. Consciousness being a choice of perceptions, so that those who are authentically kind, think in more elevated ways.

The human body is designed to observe and obey what human consciousness tells it. So what a person thinks, and says out loud, has a profound influence on their subconscious. That being the person's reality creation machine.

I hope my explanation was understandable.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-01-2020, 10:31 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My understaning is that the creator designed us to learn about the power of love and compassion. The human intellect is consciousness driven. Consciousness being a choice of perceptions, so that those who are authentically kind, think in more elevated ways.

The human body is designed to observe and obey what human consciousness tells it. So what a person thinks, and says out loud, has a profound influence on their subconscious. That being the person's reality creation machine.

I hope my explanation was understandable.

John

It is totallyunderstandable to me,thank's John.
Old 19-01-2020, 04:41 PM
ketzer

Quote:

I believe the soul walks down the path if feels will bring it the greatest growth. Sometimes the human ego based mind looks up the path it is walking along and recoils in horror at what it sees up ahead. One must have faith that the soul knows where it must go to find the answers it needs to unravel its karmas. If the soul sees no further benefit in the experience of illness, then it won't be drawn down that path.
Old 19-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Hi, would you use water with salt in to do this maybe?

Using a neti pot to clear the nasal passages is an effective practice with some warnings.

Don't use ordinary sea salt or table salt as they contain minerals which can irritate the nasal passage.

Only use distilled or sterilised water. And if you boil the water to sterilise it then do make sure it has properly cooled down before use.

Unfortunately I find using a neti pot very uncomfortable so I rarely do it.

Peace