Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 17-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You are your thoughts & beliefs. It isn't a matter of willing or not to identify. Avoiding them leads you nowhere. You have to recognize them, and then learn to master them, especially emotions like fear and anger. That's what we come here, in a physical reality, to practice.
Yes, because the beliefs, knowledge and etc that you have are stored in your subconscious mind, are what gives you the thoughts you have.
Old 17-01-2020, 11:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You are your thought and beliefs? Wow.
I'm not.
Care to elaborate?
Old 17-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
'As we think so we become' Buddha

Thought is a physical entity in its own right, everything you can see sense feel touch, is a direct manifestation of someone or something thinking. for example your computer is a direct result of thought manifest by others upon which we place ourselves in

Original thinking or better still, what 'we' think is hidden by the many sources that invade our minds, opinions judgements, upbringing, tv is a great distraction, psychic invasion, telepathy, food is also a culprit for thoughts entering our minds hence the phrase 'Food for thought'

when we filter out the thoughts that are not our own we are left with a great deal of emptiness within our minds, the saying 'silence is the loudest noise' is what this is referring too, the great stillness, where one thought can manifest, its like a pin dropping on the floor and hearing the tree fall down in a distant forest
So true. When you have an eased mind, you have an eased brain and thus you have an eased central nervous system.
Old 17-01-2020, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Yes, because the beliefs, knowledge and etc that you have are stored in your subconscious mind, are what gives you the thoughts you have.
To put what I have posted into clear perspective, you identify with every belief, life experiences, and knowledge you have by you storing the beliefs, life experiences, knowledge, and etc you have in your subconscious mind, and the thoughts you have are the effects of your beliefs, life experiences, knowledge etc etc. In conclusion, your beliefs, life experiences, knowledge and etc etc are the cause of your thoughts, which is the effect.
Old 17-01-2020, 06:36 PM
Master

Quote:
To put what I have posted into clear perspective, you identify with every belief, life experiences, and knowledge you have by you storing the beliefs, life experiences, knowledge, and etc you have in your subconscious mind, and the thoughts you have are the effects of your beliefs, life experiences, knowledge etc etc. In conclusion, your beliefs, life experiences, knowledge and etc etc are the cause of your thoughts, which is the effect.

Hence the emphasis in certain paths of becoming free from all conditioning.

Or as some would say, letting go of our story so we can be fully present with the reality of what is.

In Zen there is the concept of shoshin, often translated as "beginner's mind". This is the state of being open and empty, free from all preconceptions.

Peace
Old 17-01-2020, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
It depends on the model you believe in. The one writing here is your conscious, the focus of awareness of your personality, now. It is your thoughts, now. Your subconscious has a much bigger role than storage. It is actually the one that creates your reality, and co-creates the physical reality. But it doesn't cause your thoughts. Your conscious can and should purposefully contact your subconscious for doing whatever it wants to do.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-01-2020, 02:51 AM
Master
God, the infinite, unoccupied space and occupied space is energy as consciousness that animates and manifests itself as occupied space (our physical bodies). God, the infinite/unoccupied space uses consciousness for consiousness to use occupied space (our physical bodies), which consists of our ego (the I/me), the mind (the subconscious mind) and the body to express and enjoy itself as occupied space (our physical bodies). God, the infinite/unoccupied space expresses and enjoys itself through the beliefs, knowledge and life experiences we store in our mind (subconscious mind). God, the infinite/unoccupied space uses the ego (the I/me) while the ego (the I/me) is still/at ease as the rejector of the bad and negative and as the acceptor of the good and positive because God, the infinite as unoccupied and as occupied space is good and positive (as energy). Thus, Duality is the ego judging God, the infinite as unoccupied space and occupied space as bad or negative.

God, the infinite, as unoccupied space is energy as consciousness that animates and manifests itself as occupied space (our physical bodies). God, the infinite/unoccupied space uses consciousness for consiousness to use occupied space (our physical bodies), which consists of our ego (the I/me), the mind (the subconscious mind) and the body to express and enjoy itself as occupied space (our physical bodies). God, the infinite as unoccupied space and as occupied space expresses and enjoys itself through the beliefs, knowledge and life experiences we store in our minds (subconscious minds). God, the infinite as unoccupied space and as occupied space uses the ego (the I/me) while the ego (the I/me) is still/at ease as the rejector of the bad and negative and as the acceptor of the good and positive because God, the infinite as unoccupied space and as occupied space is good and positive (as energy). Thus, Duality is the ego judging God, as the infinite's unoccupied space and occupied space as bad or negative.

You reprogram the conditioning (the bad and negative) of your mind (subconscious mind) by accepting all the good and positive thoughts you have while you reject all of the bad and negative and limiting thoughts you have, while you ease/still your ego (the I/me/your thinker)....

To continue on from my post above, God, the infinite as unoccupied space, and as occupied space expresses and enjoys itself through occupied space (our physical bodies) through our thoughts that consciousness is conscious of God, the infinite as unoccupied space and as occupied space uses consciousness for being conscious of becoming and eventually being itself as God, the infinite/unoccupied space as occupied space/us humans in the physical universe.

Bad and negative beliefs, knowledge and etc, including Bad and negative beliefs, knowledge etc that are not based on truth, creates all bad and negative emotions/feelings such as fear, guilt, disappointment, resentment and etc etc, are created by our central nervous systems to tell us something is not based on truth, which applies to our positive and negative thoughts too.

Since God, the infinite/unoccupied space uses consciousness to express and enjoy itself through occupied space/all life, including us humans, and in order for God, the infinite/unoccupied space to fully and to complety express itself and to create without any limitation as humans/occupied space, God, the infinite/unoccupied space, created the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity.

A Human as occupied space turns God, the infinite's positive energy into negative energy by the human/occupied space who believe (know) that God, the infinite as unoccupied space will not provide him or her with his or her basic needs (which is not based on truth), or those occupied space (humans) who do not know God, the infinite as unoccupied space will provide them with thier basic needs (which is ignorance of the truth) until the occupied space (human) learns this truth that God, the infinite as unoccupied space's law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity. God, the infinite/unoccupied space created the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity to attract God, the infinite's/unoccupied space's good/positive energy to itself-good/positive energy attracts the same good/positive energy while humans negative energy attracts the same negative energy.

The law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity also attracts humans wants, needs and desires, both positive and negative because what is beneficial to the human (organism) is also benificial to the humans creator, which is God, the infinite as unoccupied space. Since the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity creates on a human's wants, needs and desires, do not want, need and desire all the time 24/7/365. What you see in the present moment is what you will get. Just know (believe) like God, the infinite as unoccupied space already knows that God, the infinite's as unoccupied space has your basic wants, needs and desires already covered. To go beyond your basic wants, needs and desires, ease and still your ego (your I/me), brain and central nervous system, then picture/imagine what you want or desire in your eased/still ego (your I/me) while you know (believe) that picture/image will be attracted to you, then go about your daily life enjoying the good and positive while your ego (your I/me) is at ease/still.
Old 30-04-2020, 08:39 AM
Seeker

Quote:

You reprogram the conditioning (the bad and negative) of your mind (subconscious mind) by accepting all the good and positive thoughts you have while you reject all of the bad and negative and limiting thoughts you have, while you ease/still your ego (the I/me/your thinker).

Do you have a practical exercise on how to achieve this? People are so used to their limiting beliefs that they don't even notice them.
Old 30-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasBosler
Do you have a practical exercise on how to achieve this? People are so used to their limiting beliefs that they don't even notice them.
We would not have this issue at all, if we where taught about true/eternal reality when we where young in school. I do not think we people go through suffering, pain, confusion, conflict and etc just to learn from it. I think all that b-s is a side effect of the evolution process. I do not mean we should not learn from it, I think we should learn from it, because it is happening to us personally and to others all around us.

People are so used to thinking about the past and dreaming about the future that they are barely conscious in the right here and now, and of true/eternal reality. If you believe that there is no true/eternal reality or you think true/eternal reality is hidden, guess what? True/eternal reality will be hidden from you. Whatever thought and focus energy we put out there in the universe, the same energy will come back to us. This is why, the right here and now/true/eternal reality triggers our mental and emotional conditioning.

People's memory of and focus on their past and dreaming of their future, effect their right here and now present moment, which is suppose to be true/enernal reality for them but it is not because of their false/limited beliefs. Just be conscious of the thoughts you have that are based on memory and when you escape the right here and now by thinking of the past and future.

Most if not all mental and emotional conditioning is an escape or side track away from the right here and now/true/eternal reality.

Edit: As I replied to you in a different thread: The inner true self feeling of I AM is the same as the outer self-aka the ego that thinks "I am" with a thought. The outer self (ego) gets in the inner self's way by the outer self seperating itself from the inner true self and is not conscious of the true inner self feeling of I AM. Practice feeling you true inner self feeling of I AM.
Old 01-05-2020, 05:08 PM
Master
Quote:
We would not have this issue at all, if we where taught about true/eternal reality when we where young in school. I do not think we people go through suffering, pain, confusion, conflict and etc just to learn from it. I think all that b-s is a side effect of the evolution process. I do not mean we should not learn from it, I think we should learn from it, because it is happening to us personally and to others all around us.
I found an excellent article that will help and is bookmark worthy:
http://www.advaita-academy.org/blogs/brahman-satya/