Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-02-2020, 06:15 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I'm continuing this exchange just because you asked, not to argue my opinion. In that short post I didn't intend to critique or offend you. I actually should've written "That wasn't a nice message" instead of "That wasn't nice". At least I didn't write (nor thought) "You weren't nice" ... :)

No. I didn't think that your reply was fiery. At the time I was thinking that the way we disagree with OP's views expressed in that post, there are many who would disagree with ours views, and we probably disagree with each other's too. In fact, nobody can really prove their beliefs, and I'm quite conscious that I may be wrong in some, or even all, of my beliefs.

I understand and FYI I'm not upset or offended at all this is a forum where people post there thoughts and expect feedback from others for conversational reasons .
Old 22-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
(FYI this is a non commercial link and there is NO MONEY being asked or requested -- these videos I make are free and for information exploration only):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqAc...ature=youtu.be

For those of you curious about the Akashic Records -- there is an agenda behind them and it ties with Arcturis.

The Arcturians have some of the strongest magic of all the alien species and are allied with the Archons (Yahweh and the Church)-- they are responsible for putting magic seals limiting Earth's power as well as tied and connected to past life memory erasure via the False Light.

These same entities are behind "Manifest Destiny" and the bloodshed and slaughter of countless Native Americans (and many other native cultures around the earth) and Witches.

The reason Eckhart Tolle and Threefold Law is thrown around in abundance along with so much New Age propaganda is because they don't want you to FIGHT BACK against their tirade of evil and corruption.

They want you to feel POWERLESS and SURRENDER.

That isn't the answer!
The link between the slaughter of Native Americans and the witches touches me deep inside.
And resonates with my own personal mission.
You could also include the suppression of
the hippie movement, but I whont elaborate on that right now.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 22-02-2020 at 03:40 AM.
Old 27-02-2020, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
They want you to feel POWERLESS and SURRENDER.

That isn't the answer!
Eckhart Tolle is simply teaching people to "surrender" or rather "let go" of their own lackful thought about their own powerlessness which is a misunderstanding or self contradictory thought that is not a necessary thing to hold on to. They are not teaching to surrender who you are, they are teaching people to surrender who they are not, which are self contradictory thoughts which they can never become and it can never become, because it is self contradictory, so it has no ability to become manifest or a real thing unto itself, which is also why they can never become it, as it is a self contradiction, so they cannot become it without contradicting themselves and thus experiencing difficulty or negative emotion or powerlessness or fear. Or cancelling themselves out, because you cannot become that which you are not. So it just matters how you feel. And Eckhart Tolle simply reminds us of how effortless it is to let go of that, so that then they can be free from the self contradiction which causes them to feel powerlessness, and then they will simply no longer feel powerless, which then causes them to realise their own true nature of being empowered, and then simply allow themselves to be and become evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now, who they truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.

As the greatest power there is, it does nothing and leaves nothing undone. You cannot do that, you can only allow it. To leverage thus the energy of that which creates worlds, is truely effortless. Is to simply allow yourself to be who you truely are. Evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously. Truely being and becoming evermore here and now. Naturally, effortlessly and joyously. And freely. Without the bondage of self contradiction. Which is the true freedom that we all seek. To be do or have anything we so desire. It is the absolute most effortless thing that you can ever possibly imagine. And it will forever be and become evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now. And we can all denie that for ourselves, but that doesn't accomplish anything except temporary and unnecessary discomfort or negative emotion. Which is again a valuable indicator to have. To remind ourselves of our true nature of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely here and now.