Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2007, 12:29 AM
pure

Sounds like your sister will get out of this fog that shes in. Having positive people around her will help her tremendously.

My girlfriend wasn't really into spirituality, i read about astral projection and it got my attention. Little did i know, it led me to spirituality. As i got into becoming more spiritual and learning about myself, I wanted my girlfriend to become spirititual with me. This turned me into someone i did not like very much, i started talking to my girlfriend about spirituality all the time. seemed like she really could care less about spirituality. So i eventually learned not to try and force spirituality on anyone. Showing by example can work wonders. The people around you begin to see the changes in you and they become curious, and become interested in what you are learning. So yes positive can have a great affect on negative, and negative can have an effect on positive if you let it. Just remember darkness has no room where light is. I wish you and your sister all the best. I will pray for her and send her LOVE.
Old 30-01-2007, 01:00 AM
ljepotica

Thank you Hari S and Pure:)

It's very nice to hear your advice.

Thing about my sister is that it seems as if she saw something during the evening I spent with her-normally where spirituality is concerned she becomes agitated and snaps back at me and has her opinion just the way she wants it but then after having cleansed her room (I used white candles, sea salt, incense and 7 of my crystals: citrine, roze quartz, amethyst, smoky quartz, black tourmaline, jade and clear quartz) I also asked AA Michael to help me, I used white light to cleanse her room and her body, I used white light as a shield around her etc...

Anyhow the next day I noticed that she was a little more calmer and although still angry there was something that I saw to give me hope that things will change for her and the feeling that I pick up from her is that of more calm and consideration...

I agree with you pure that darkness has no place where light is but I also believe that although you cannot lift someone out of the darkness you can sew a seed of light into their souls...

dreamer: I would ask her about how she would like life to be and she would tell me but would end it with "but it's never going to happen" but perhaps in a few weeks time I could ask her and in the meantime send her positivity and light...

Once again thank you for being so kind all of you:)

I will see how it goes with her-I was thinking of buying her a large rose quartz as it's prefect for her heart chakra-which is what needs to be healed the most!

Lots of love and positivity,

S xxxx
Old 02-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Neeti_Shri

dear lj,
this kind of depression has become common among ppl,especially those who are not into spirituality.and it looks like she doesnt want to listen to any good advice either.that is a big problem for u,and it is understandable.if u can just sit down with her often,express ur love for her in everything u say and do,and tell her that most of all,god loves her unlimitedly and it is time she turned to god.only he can bring her out of this slowly but surely.keep reminding her that god loves her and that all negative happenings in her life are just lessons to learn from,and she has to take the first step to come out of this.ask her to practise this-everytime she feels any of the negative feelings,just ask her to flip a coin in her mind and tell herself several times,"i will look for the positives,which are always there on the other side of this coin.always and daily,i will be grateful to god for my countless blessings.the sunlight,and god's light is all around me,god's grace is always upon me,i open myself up to it.i will not let anything come between me and god anymore.all the barriers are illusions i have created in my mind,and god is waiting for me with all love." negativity might be difficult to shake off,i have been thru that hell.ask her to fight it!let her know first of all that she does have a problem,and that u will support her to overcome it and become the sweet and positive girl that she really is.god bless both of u.neeti.
Closed Thread