Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2007, 08:14 PM
calpearl

Unhappy prayers and help needed

I'm new here so hello first of all. I just found this site and am still exploring it. I am in a rather bad place right now and could really use some help, so here goes.
I have been unemployed for about two weeks due to work complications (boss troubles) which led me to resign. Unfortunately, my finances aren't as good as expected and the interviews I've been on haven't led to anything yet.
I have so many bills due in the coming week that need to be paid in full and I don't have the money, not even close... Nor is there anyone to borrow from, not that I'd wish to do that... To top it off, my kitty's deadline for going to the vet is in about two weeks as well, needs to be fixed and I definitely don't have the money for that! (can't postpone that, the shelter mandated the deadline and won't help with money)
Okay, pretty long sobstory. I'm frustrated and am losing direction and confidence....
If anyone can help me in prayers or something more concrete and direct with getting through this I would be thankful..
I just don't know what to do, everything is getting worse and I'm losing it...
Help. and thanks.
calpearl
Old 21-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Moonflower

Hi

Hiya Calpearl & welcome to SF sorry to hear about your situation but you need to ensure that you do not drop into negative thinking patterns as this then is all you will receive ask for abundance instead of what you do not have!! When we focus on what we do not have then that is exactly what you are given what you will get I do not know whether you are aware of Ask & It Is Given?

Look to the light look to positivity Calpearl.

Moonflower
Old 21-01-2007, 08:43 PM
calpearl

Trying but scared

I know, it's so hard not to be negative...
I was doing so well in the beginning, then all of the bills started coming in and I lost it.
How do you stay light but still find the opportunities needed to get through??
Sick of crying all the time. That doesn't help.
Old 21-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Deactivated Account
sending you positive energy, hope things improve soon and remember it's usually at our lowest point when we finally turn the corner, keep your chin up and if you need a listening ear there is a pm function contact me any time.
welcome to the site xx
Old 21-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Moonflower

I do not know whether you are in the UK Calpearl or further afield, if u are here in the UK there are things that you can do people who can help you with your finances, the easiest thing is to bury your head but this does not solve anything talk to any of your creditors explain your situation they are their to help when people are in need, once upon a time they would just harrass you for the outstanding monies but nowadays they have to provide a network of support so that you are not in jeopardy of losing where you live etc their are also places within the UK that you can take your pet to & they will treat him/her free of charge..

Stay positive my friend act in a positive way & I am sure that things will improve 4 u very soon.

Make a date in your diary to find out who can help your financial situation do not delay. Meanwhile I will add you to my distant healing list that I send daily

A sprinkling of stardust 4 u x
Old 21-01-2007, 09:31 PM
calpearl

Feeling not so alone now

Thank you, Daisy. It is nice and comforting to be listened to. As it is, I will most likely be up at night. I haven't been sleeping very well at night... just in the mornings!
Old 21-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Deactivated Account
if you want a chat later i'll probably be in the chatroomxx
Old 21-01-2007, 09:46 PM
calpearl

Ok.
Will be spending rest of day painting stairwell, need to redirect energy before I lose it even more!
Bye!
Old 21-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Deactivated Account
that's a good way of relieving stress happy paintingxx
Old 21-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Moonflower

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when we have forgotten how to fly.. We are never so lost that our angels cannot find us x
Closed Thread