Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Jobalob

Developing my ability to see or contact spirits

I recently stayed at a friends house and she has several spirits within the house, i have been able to detect spirits for a long time now and i wanted to develop my skills in contacting them...there was one point during the night where i couldnt see the ghost but i could sense exactly where it was...i shot up from the bed like a shot and was looking atraight at one(my friend is able to see them, its a gene sort of) We kept sensing different spirits throughout the house and at one point we heard her dead grandad singing to a song on the computer....so this has made me want to be able to contact these spirits and see what they want or why they are there
jack
Old 13-04-2005, 11:34 PM
Oath

awesome! please please pllleeeeaaasssseeee tell what you find and maybe you could tell me how to do it?
Old 29-11-2005, 09:59 PM
jasmine

how to do it ?

please dont take this the wrong way...but the comment above regarding..please tell me how to do it...has alarmed me

i think everyone is individual in respect to their spirituality....and i certainly dont believe that u shld try and see and sense spirits if u havnt allready done so..

if yr development is at a point where maybe yr guides and inspirers think u are ready to see/sense spirit then im sure this will come to you naturally.......and it certainly in my opinion doesnt come to you just like that..

another way to look at it is...maybe u r already aware of spirit but havnt quite realized this yet..
think about the following and ask yrself has this ever happened b4...

had a gut feeling entering a paticular place
ever thought u have caught sight of something out the corner of yr eye (periferal vision)
ever seen small flashes of light around you
ever smelt a paticular aroma and couldnt find the source
closed yr eyes and have random images that u dont believe yr mind had put there.
ever felt u were not alone.....

i do appologise if i have maybe read yr comment wrong.......but good things come to those who wait.
Old 30-11-2005, 07:23 AM
homecoming

I do agree with Jasmin here, take it slowly dont rush, there are several skills you should have down pat before you enter this dimension...first thing is study and learn how many dimensions there are and how to identify which one your in, and there in.....Maybe start with a book on spirit guides and angels Doreen Virtue, then find a teacher who accepts and identify all the different types of spirits out there etc....many people do go it alone and have no trouble, but there are plenty who get into all sorts of situations...i heard this in a movie, when you look into the abyss the abyss looks back...becarefull who your looking at he he he
Good Luck
Home
Closed Thread