Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2006, 11:12 AM
dreamer

Maybe realising that anger attracts more anger might make being angry lose it's appeal?
Old 29-11-2006, 02:15 PM
hangloose_island_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Enigma, Cweiters: Anger is something that you have created, in yourself, possibly because you LIKE being angry. And who could blame it is fun, though on the concious level you see it as a not-so-good thing, deep down you LOVE it.
Anger is an emotion, and emotions are highly addictive chemicals.
I'm not a very angry person, but when I do get angry I enjoy it, I enjoy the feeling and it soon passes.
Anger is drama and drama is one of the most juicest things the soul can experience, it is this reason that we do a lot of silly things, it is because we love it, we love the drama, though, again, this is on the soul level, not the mental or physical one.

Enlightener

I don't agree, I don't enjoy anger. It makes me feel sick and I definitely don't enjoy it on a physical, emotional or spiritual level. Same with drama, drama is just a waste of time
Old 29-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account
enlightener i was being sincere
Old 30-11-2006, 12:27 AM
Enlightener

Your approval seeking behaviour is almost as appaling as your lame attempt at humour. And your low self-esteem is warranted.
:)

Enlightener
Old 30-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Deactivated Account
message understood
Old 30-11-2006, 03:51 AM
BLAIR2BE

I know how you angry guys feel. I too spent a long time with anger at…everything (anxiety too). One day I stood back and asked myself “why the hell are you angry?” I answered “I don’t know”. So I countered “well, figure it out idiot. You can’t just be angry for the sake of being angry. What’s the cause”. So I thought about it. I made it a habit to dig down to the root of where the anger came from each and every time (also the same technique with anxiety and other “negative” emotions). Now when I become angry or anxious or anything I seek out the root; “what is the core cause of this anger/anxiety whatever?” Usually the core or root of it is not as complicated and intricate as it sometimes seems on the surface. Once I have the SIMPLE core of it “in front of me” it is easy to dispel (or accept). It is when the anger is complicated (too much, too big to deal with) that it is quite difficult to overcome. See, its not that complicated. Someone or something outside of oneself is not anger. The anger/anxiety is our own. So own it! (i realize that sounds like a self help seminar) Root out the core cause of it, talk about why on earth would that cause so much anger (personally i talk to myself), and OWN IT!! It IS yours after all.

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 30-11-2006 at 03:54 AM.
Old 30-11-2006, 04:00 AM
BLAIR2BE

Post Script: oh yeah, after ive done this i stretch out my hands and fingures and let the red hate flow out of my hands (or quite possibly im only visualizing this) and walk away from it. if im driving i let the wind suck it out the window;)
Old 30-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Enlightener

Red hate?!

That is etch.

Super-powered demon!,
driving down the freeway with RED HATE flowing out of his hands.

Scribbly Scrubbly.aka meat in a bathtub

(okay i had to edit this (yjank you Auricman) because I have come to the realisation of a number of laws being opposed in this world.) Is two love better than one, or so he thinks. He then remembers that all is one, and realises that there is no seperation between the world, and the following world of man.

Followed my intuittion on that one, almost pushed it too far.

Last edited by Enlightener : 30-11-2006 at 02:30 PM.
Old 30-11-2006, 10:37 PM
BLAIR2BE

Anger seems to encompass hate. As far as the “hate” being red, this is visualization. The release (or transformation) of energy is not in any way demonic. (I suppose I should have kept my personal visualization to myself as it took away, not added, to my point, it seems). PEACE!!!
Old 30-11-2006, 10:38 PM
BLAIR2BE

by the way enlightener, can you expand on what you are trying to describe??
Closed Thread