Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Knower
Small yellow dots, floating in the air.

It has happened twice or maybe thrice that I have seen a lot of small yellow dots floating in the air. They are more like small yellow balls, like fireflies, but they are not fireflies. I have seen them when I was feeling dizzy and taking a deep yawn. I would have discarded this as merely my imagination but then I saw the same thing again. I only see it for a few seconds. I dont know what it is. Could it be tiny angels?
Old 18-06-2018, 04:57 PM
Master
i recommend browsing through the SF archives for threads speaking of "orbs".
naysayers might dismiss your experience as being to due fatigue, or altered
body chemistry... but that altered body chemistry may have allowed you to
'pierce the veil' to some degree.
Old 19-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Master

Yes, 'orbs' and 'pierce the veil' to the other side sounds about right. I saw them once at a old mining site.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
It has happened twice or maybe thrice that I have seen a lot of small yellow dots floating in the air. They are more like small yellow balls, like fireflies, but they are not fireflies. I have seen them when I was feeling dizzy and taking a deep yawn. I would have discarded this as merely my imagination but then I saw the same thing again. I only see it for a few seconds. I dont know what it is. Could it be tiny angels?

These yellow dots you speak of are result of blood pressure imbalance in your brain. These aren't angels or orbs. Have you ever heard of "seeing stars", well that's what you're experiencing.

I would visit your doctor and get your blood pressure checked. I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned about, but it never hurts to keep tabs when you notice something changing in your health.

Old 21-06-2018, 08:08 AM
Knower
Yes I have heard of seeing stars. I have seen it in tom n jerry, when tom gets hit on the head, he sees stars revolving around his head. I see that my observation is similar to that and merely a result of health disorder. Well so many incredible things are there. I will still try to identify the extraordinary when I see it.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Yes I have heard of seeing stars. I have seen it in tom n jerry, when tom gets hit on the head, he sees stars revolving around his head. I see that my observation is similar to that and merely a result of health disorder. Well so many incredible things are there. I will still try to identify the extraordinary when I see it.

When I sneeze, I see stars all the time. They also move across my vision like tracers. For this reason, I was able to recognize your symptoms.

All the best

Eric
Old 14-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Deactivated Account

I saw these!!!

It's funny- but it happened when I was getting a bikini wax. I was laying on the table, chatting to the lady doing the wax, and as I was staring up at the ceiling, there appeared thousands of these little golden orbs flying around above me. They were very clear and zipping around just like fireflies. I was rather dumbfounded. They stayed apparent until I left the room.

I have never seen anything like it before or since. However, my daughter says she's seen something similar. She is gifted in many ways.

Most people, even on forums like this, have no idea what I'm talking about.

I must edit to add that these are NOT the little dots you see when having an episode of low blood pressure, or looking at a bright sky. These look exactly like sparkles from a sparkler, zipping around in many different directions, and clearly apparent.
Old 31-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Master
I see them also.

For me most of the times are whites,but i've seen yellows as well.

I believe these are land beings attracted to those who seek for spirituality,or are somehow gifted..

Ignore them and don't try to open a channel with them unless you know what they are...

Also land beings will interfere with your dreams in a sexual way.It's an interface for them to communicate with you..
Sometimes they apear in your dreams like ''childrens'' running around the house..That's an indicator that you're dealing with fairies..
Old 31-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Suspended
Guide

I saw them too.My first thought it was that they are just my imagination, but it happened too many times and not just once I was able to take a good glimpse at their shape.For me, they were like some orbs of light, they were pretty fast, moving from one spot to another.I felt that they were conscious of my presence, observing me.

For me, they always used to appear when I was doing something, that's why is so hard to take a good look at them, you can't never see them like in front of your face, they always appear when you are not fully aware of the soroundings.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Seeker

That happens to me but I see mostly blue. They happen when what I'm thinking is corectt. I have colors associated with the chakras so blue is associated with words. Yellow might be associated with ego or pain.