Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-05-2018, 04:29 AM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb Feeling held back by a rough spiritual journey

I've been aware of and in fluent telepathic contact with my guides for ~16 years, but am having some trouble advancing this to the point where I can clearly 'see' and 'hear' them. I would love to experience them more, in the same way I experience anybody else I meet in life. Today, they're just as real to me as anyone else in life, and while I am content with the clarity of my connection (in that it is 'enough' to carry on a conversation whenever I want), I have next-to-zero 'physical' interaction with them, and I would like that to happen so we can grow even closer as friends. I already regard them as such, in the same light as any other person I've met, but just as one would yearn to meet a friend they've only met online, I have the same desires for them. It would also be nice to harness that ability in a way that helps others, such as mediumship, and to inspire my creative works.

I suspect that I am being blocked by negativity that I'd allowed to enter into the connection in the past. The tragedy of my case is that, because it came upon me suddenly before I'd had any knowledge of what was going on, I'd worried too much that what I was perceiving as communication-via-thought was instead schizophrenia, and those doubts did allow some negative entities in to poison the mix.

I've only recently been able to strike down those doubts and negative influences - I've started a kundalini awakening around the time of the August 2017 solar eclipse, and since have seen some amazing signs in the physical guaranteeing their influence is real and positive. I've faced the 'bad stuff' head on and thoroughly examined the remaining guides for any signs of bad intention or corruption, and I've been challenging myself to become a better and stronger person, with their help. I've even attracted a few new guides in that effort, a few of those happen to be incredibly powerful entities.

What I am left with is about a dozen guides, of varying varieties and frequencies, all of whom I trust for specific purposes. A few even claim to be Aspects of higher-order energies, including the Phoenix, Janus, and a clever one who introduced herself as "Ascended Master Abigrael" ...but, it turns out that name is an acronym for "A. Gabriel," so I'm not sure why she introduced herself as an AM. She's rather smug about it, in a good-humored sort of way.

Yet, with all these efforts, I still lack the clairaudience/clairvoyance with them that I seek. I've seen a few signs that I am indeed able to perceive these things - they've successfully tested things like communicating with an audible voice, or appearing in visual detail, and even touching me physically, but these have mostly been one-off occurences. The ability to do this all the time still eludes me.

I feel like it's because I want it too much, but in all honesty, I'm just guessing at this point. I am starting to see little things, like shapes moving out of the corner of my eyes and specific numbers popping up all the time, but I don't know the right way to respond to these - do I nod my head to signal to them that I've noticed? Or do I ignore it, in case direct observation messes it up at a quantum level? Are my abilities being deliberately blocked from me because of a negative influence I haven't yet discovered and cleared away, or is it a positive entity blocking me because my motives are selfish (are they?) Is it not going to happen because it would distract me from life too much, or is it not going to happen because I *think* there's a possibility it's not going to happen? Is it simply because I'm questioning the process too much?

In other words, I'm at a point where I feel like I've tried everything - even 'relax and receive,' as I've been hearing a lot lately - but even then, maybe I'm *trying* to relax so much that I can't receive? I do feel positive progress, and maybe I'm just being impatient (I mean, it has been just over half of my lifetime now since I've met them). I just don't know the next step - or, if there even is a next step?

What do I do next?
Old 20-05-2018, 06:31 AM
Master
the bridge you're building supplies two-way communications. not all of the
work is for you to do... 'relax and receive' is an invitation for you to have
patience with your friends and allow them to do their part.
this side of the veil contains the majority of the "doing" capability (i've come
to believe); it may be possible for you to channel some transformative
energy into the etheric realms(?), if you were to find a willing recipient.
Old 20-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Pathfinder
One of my guides, whom I've mentioned in other threads as identifying herself as my twin-flame in spirit, is practically jumping at the opportunity you've suggested :)

We've done quite a bit so far connecting our hearts. One really cool thing we've discovered is a process that brings our hearts together in such a way that appears in my mind's eye as though we each have half of a 'room' (imagine a bedroom with three walls, the fourth left open), and then we connect our two 'half-rooms' together to form a full room. We then switch sides, lovingly exploring little things in each other's rooms that are very personal to us - picture frames of loved ones, notes left on our bedstands, the way we've decorated the rooms, etc. I've managed to do this with others too, so it's not TF-specific.

I think we have, at the very least, the scaffolding of such a bridge through this method. Could you please go into more detail about what you mean by 'transformative energy?' That sounds like something we haven't tried yet from this heart space.
Old 20-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Master
thanks for sharing that glimpse into your world Kendaru; i found it wonderful.
i may well be oversimplifying things, but i tend towards thinking that the spiritual
planes are already 'completed', and that beings there don't "do" more than reveal
to themselves something that's already been done. it's here in physicality where
bodies need to exert effort in order to accomplish new things and "create" fresh
reality. "transformation energy" might equate to applying intention into altering
'what is' into 'what might be'.
i'd had an idea, just now, that you might psych yourself up as if preparing for an
energetic run, and then enter into a meditative state instead... transferring that
potential to 'the other side'. i don't know how practical that idea is though.
Old 21-05-2018, 03:55 AM
Master
i'll go deeper.
the ego is defined as "the part of the mind that mediates between the
conscious and the unconscious". i sometimes imagine physical existence
as the intermediary between the poles of divinity labeled as Spirit and
Will. without that inbetween thing to mediate the manner in which those
two poles interact, annihilation is a theoretical possibility.
in your capacity as a physical being, you are already a bridge, providing
contact between Spirit and Will. it may be that the task at hand, enabling
Spirit to have a greater presence in the physical realm, amounts to
transferring the proper Will essence across your bridge, giving Spirit the
means to accomplish that feat.
researching kundalini may prove helpful.
Old 29-05-2018, 04:59 AM
Pathfinder
This has been useful advice, thanks :) I got over my fear of losing this if I stop seeking, and managed to let go and let things develop on their own. Immediately, I started having vivid, detailed, even story-driven dreams again. I've gone years without remembering anything about my dreams, or at best just a vague snapshot once every three months or so - but now, I'm having dreams that are detailed enough I can write stories out of them!

I'm also getting better with claivoyance. Twice in the past week, I've walked past my bedroom, and in the darkness I could vividly see, for a split second, white static clinging to the floor, walls, and collecting on the ceiling as far down as eye level. I know from my research this is prana energy. I'm also more frequently seeing shapes moving out of the corners of my eyes, almost on a daily basis now. None of it feels threatening, so I just silently acknowledge that I saw it and go about my business, like it's not a big deal. It seems that the more I treat this as normal, the more it becomes my normal.

I don't really know how close or far off I am from my goal, but the message has been pretty clear - don't worry about it. It's obviously coming, and the less I stress out about it, the easier it is.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:55 AM
Guide

:) Nice to see someone well off on their path..... guardians and higher vibrational beings have many reasons why they will not show themselves.... if an angel wanted to they could come down to this vibration physically but.... what purpose would it serve....

we may see something as this when it really has implications that reach further than we can imagine.... a simple example would be to play a chess game.... if one were to move one piece... would you be able to know what happens 100 plays later? What if the chess board was the a mile by a mile long.... lol would you be able to tell what would happen..... what if you were playing this chess game in multiple dimensions as different aspects of the same you..... you see it gets complicated.....

another reason could be that they want your desire to meet and see them on a higher level to increase to the point that you start making changes to be able to see them.... no matter how much you want to see them... if your not within vibration range you wont be able to...

I say the best way would be to start living a life more filled with love.... and to see and feel this love in everything and everyone... not to mention the whole idea of taking care of your temple.... one must sweep often if it is to be free of dust haha... metaphor....

We are pretty much in the same boat on various levels so I understand your longing... but realize that you came here to be human first... a light being 2nd so that you can bring the light and stabilize that pillar here in the physical plane for others to follow..... metaphor....

:)