Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 09-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Greetings from an "Old Soul"

Hello Spiritual Brothers and Sisters!

I've thought I was an "old soul" for a long time(since I first read the term).

I incarnated into this marvelous time period, of Just being old enough to learn/be influenced by the 1960's ,then be a self-employed artist and "loner female" who Could find enough support for 20 years to earn a living(perfect timing for what I did),have my life's interests get popular in the New Age(like spirituality,fantasy and gems&crystals) and get to watch the Millenium turn....and goodness now the whole planet is cruising through new cosmic particles that are baffling scientists! Life is grand.

It's has been a wild ride for me with way too much drama and emotion (except I'm overjoyed if those experiences got rid of some karma!!!) but I've had so much guidance as well. A potpourri of metaphysical experiences behind me too.Although there is always inner work to do I'm sure I've learned a whole lot of my "lessons" (FINALLY!!!)

The big battle with ego is calming down for me. The whole ego/intellect thing was a strong force for me.I never was married until I was 49,found the bestest love-friend Ever for the journey,and these days we are finding and experiencing teachings together and going Within more.

We live on a couple of acres and I keep busy gardening (I talk at the nature spirits but it's quite rare for me to "see" one) and I keep bees and keep a couple of chickens (plus cats and 2 dogs). I enjoy hearkening to the old days with some homesteading skills and cooking from scratch every day. At this stage in life there is time...although gosh,Time flies by Way fast for us now.

I will enjoy very much reading what many of you here have to say. Thank you for your sharing!
Old 10-02-2017, 03:02 AM
Master
Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find it enjoyable.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Welcome to the forum!! I'm a new guy around here. My name's Tony. :)
Old 10-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Knower

Welcome to the forum! <3
Old 10-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Master
Hello Elfkin and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy your stay here
Old 10-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Ascender
Welcome elfkin :)
Old 10-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Guide
Welcome to SF elfkin
Old 12-02-2017, 01:26 AM
Guide
Welcome Elfkin
Old 14-02-2017, 02:06 AM
Suspended
Knower
Warm greetings and welcome to the forum, Elfkin
Old 19-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for All the Welcomes!!! I Do enjoy this forum and all the diverse things being talked about. :)