Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Master
I'm missing my ex pisces man terribly. :-( Good gosh does it ever end...the sadness????? He says he thinks of me every day and misses me every day...but I guess it's not to be....
Old 14-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I'm missing my ex pisces man terribly. :-( Good gosh does it ever end...the sadness????? He says he thinks of me every day and misses me every day...but I guess it's not to be....

Sarian, no, it's not in our Capricorn nature to give second chances, don't back down now, don't do it!

Kiddin! I hope you two work out your differences.

Pisces sound lovely. I don't think we had an astrology thread have this much life. Way to go Pisces
Old 14-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Master
Hahaha, Clover, no worries...no reconciliations...I'm just trying to figure out why the pain is increasing instead of dissipating! I think if I didn't have to work with him, it'd be a LOT easier .
Old 15-12-2016, 01:32 AM
Master
Old 18-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Master
It is really strange but if I am getting along really well with someone, and we bond spiritually, he or she turns out to be a Pisces :)
I love Pisceans, they are my favorite of the water signs. I have a cancerian friend, cancerians bring more stability to a Taurus among the water signs. However Pisceans and a Taureans can write poetries together lol haha
I love the sweet and thoughtful pisceans very much :)
Old 19-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Master
The best, most loving relationship was with a Taurus while going to college. It only ended because I had done something very stupid that lead me to some legal issues. That was a huge lesson.
Old 19-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Knower
I have absolutely adored the Pieces women I have known, had close friendships or family rapports with (giving, insightful, true) - but the men? Dear Lord! Maybe I have only met low-functioning Pisces men, ha ha - but... they are totally bananas. Narcissists in la-la land, and/or whimpering babies. No loyalty whatsoever. Fake. Fickle. Imagination on overdrive. Always seem to care most about acceptance, pleasing a crowd, even if that means duping the crowd. When I meet a man and learn they are a Pisces, I cannot take them seriously. I do admire their artistic/creative talents, and drink those in, but other than that, I steer clear or watch and wait for the inevitable emotional meltdowns based on nothing more than fantasy that they seem so attached to.
Old 19-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
I have absolutely adored the Pieces women I have known, had close friendships or family rapports with (giving, insightful, true) - but the men? Dear Lord! Maybe I have only met low-functioning Pisces men, ha ha - but... they are totally bananas. Narcissists in la-la land, and/or whimpering babies. No loyalty whatsoever. Fake. Fickle. Imagination on overdrive. Always seem to care most about acceptance, pleasing a crowd, even if that means duping the crowd. When I meet a man and learn they are a Pisces, I cannot take them seriously. I do admire their artistic/creative talents, and drink those in, but other than that, I steer clear or watch and wait for the inevitable emotional meltdowns based on nothing more than fantasy that they seem so attached to.

DelSol I am trying to get sold here for future ideas now, haha. Interesting observation. I have only known one Piseces ( as an 'interest'). He was very brilliant ( much much older), mutual attraction but I was still divorcing. My only concern was that he was divorced and had another broken engagement soon after. He didn't seem to mind following me around while engaged, lol. Big red flag for me, but I wish him well. Great leader in our community.
Old 20-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Knower
Ah, Clover! They are often well respected and well loved by the masses; seemingly possessing great energy and talents. But when push comes to shove? House of cards. They are fun to admire as part of the throng, but your gut may be telling you a deeper truth on a more personal level. I am no expert - just sharing observations of perhaps five Pisces men over a lifetime; but then I am Scorpio, so there is that. Ha ha.
Old 20-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
DelSol I am trying to get sold here for future ideas now, haha. Interesting observation. I have only known one Piseces ( as an 'interest'). He was very brilliant ( much much older), mutual attraction but I was still divorcing. My only concern was that he was divorced and had another broken engagement soon after. He didn't seem to mind following me around while engaged, lol. Big red flag for me, but I wish him well. Great leader in our community.

Yes good observation. I see that about some Pisceans too actually. I know of one who was attached to a female over the the distance , when he was married, but stayed married because of his children. There was a strange sort of depth and complexity there in this situation. It didn't look harmful because of the kind of person he is. If someone from another sun sign was doing it, hell would break lose maybe. I think he always meant well. And his intentons were clear.
However it is still always easy to converse with them, and be with them, compared to some other signs. Pisceans still feel safer for me.