Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Master
Stones I will have near me tonite

I have a bundle made by a native american that is deer, I carry my crystals in them when I sleep.
I have the following in my bag based on what I feel I need from them.

Enhydro amethyst
Orange quartz (quartz with hematite inclusions)
Citrine
Aquamarine
Kunzite
Moldavite

Just thought I'd share.

Spiritlite.

Old 29-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Meadow

I always have amethyst and citrine next to my bed :) Also lately Ive been keeping a small piece of amethyst underneath my pillow.
Old 29-01-2011, 04:18 PM
claymation

The en-hydro amethyst must be really cool, I've never seen one.
Old 29-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Neville

Spirite,

Enhydro! Wow I love the crystals with ancient water in them, I have an elestial qurtz that is enhydro that carries some wonderful energy.

Moldavite is also quiet potent for some users, it's formation from extraterrestrial activity can literally leave some feeling spaced out and disconnected, That said, I can get on with meteorites so Moldavite does not affect me in this way.
Old 29-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Master
I love my Enhydros, on some of them I have I didn't realize they were enydros until i really studied some of my crystals. You guys may be surprised, if you see one in your crystals...sometimes it's very easily missed, and you have to keep the crystal moving around so you can see the bubble move.
Spiritlite.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:06 PM
mikron

my favorite is Kunzite

please share pictures if you can I love to see what light workers have in crystals

cheers
Old 01-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Master
Mikron I'll try my best...I'm just useless at posting pics on this forum it's really hard for me......
Spiritlite.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I keep: Tumbled Rose Quartz, the Isis-Barnacle-Crater Quartz, Hiddenite, and Morganite in a mini ziploc bag with Lavender flowers near my bed. I just purchased some more stones:

Pink Kunzite:

Chrome Diopside:

Chrome Diopside is a primarily Heart Chakra crystal. As such, it can help people to open up to the idea of Universal Love, and integrate that into daily life. Like Star Diopside, it can clear away emotional blockages which in itself brings much progress. Beyond that, Chrome Diopside can also aid the growth of trust within an individual, in the self and others, and in the perfection of the Universe. Chrome Diopside can be quite helpful in the idealistic goal of living from the heart.

This crystal carries the green ray of healing, and can be used to facilitate great healing in many ways. It can work on areas of the lungs and heart, by clearing energetic blockages and allowing a flow of healing energy through these areas. On another level, it can help with emotional healing, by bringing an understanding of one's dual nature and how to integrate the two halves to form a complete whole. Chrome Diopside can also be a wonderful aid during a time of recuperation from any illness.

Pink Hackmanite:

Hackmanite has an extremely fine vibration while remaining connected to the Earth. It helps to combine higher intuition with mind/logic. Hackmanite is a wonderful crystal to use when wanting to attain a deep, spiritual meditative state. It facilitates feelings of joy, freedom and happiness.

Hackmanite helps to embrace the self, enhancing self esteem and feelings of self worth. Use Hackmanite when working with issues of trust, be it self trust or trust of others. Hackmanite is a strong support crystal. Its lesson is to stay true to self, to stand up for what you believe without fear of judgment, guilt or criticism. Hackmanite encourages full and complete expression.

Mentally, Hackmanite can help loose and release the bonds of rigid mindsets of the past and in its place create an opening/infusion of the mind, allowing an infinite number of new and exciting possibilities to fill the space.

Hackmanite can work in any area to clean and clear electromagnetic pollution/smog.

Hackmanite is wonderful healing tool. Physically it can help aid imbalance, support metabolism, strengthen the immune system and ease insomnia.

...in addition there will be Baltic Amber all throughout my apartment. Seems I can't get enough of that stuff...
Old 01-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Master
oh how I love Kunzite I'm so attracted to it lately I have three pieces one is a necklace, the other two are loose, one very light pink one lavender.
Spiritlite.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Master

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.